Powers {Edited}

Eleven years after

~Persephone~

Finally, I was released from this terrible room. It took me eleven years before I finally got to go outside again. 

Mother and I are going to the Olympus to get my powers today. I am going to be a goddess and I can't help but smile.

"So dear, are you excited?" Mother asked me whilst she was fixing my dress and then my hair.

"Yes, mother. Let's go now," I said and mother nodded. Mother and I quickly disappeared into the air.

As we get into the Olympus, I recognise the big door again. The first day I saw it was when I came with mother to their meeting, and now, for my ceremony. I feel special.

As we get in, I could see gods and goddesses on the sides sitting on their thrones. They smiled at me as I walked in.

"Ah, Persephone! Long time no see, daughter," Zeus said as he smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

"Let's start the ceremony now," Zeus stated and hands clapped around me.

The ceremony started and I was smiling the whole time. As I took a look at the Gods and Goddesses, I noticed an empty throne. The throne was pure black with black diamonds. As I recall the black diamonds, I remembered Hades. But really, I don't think our encounters when I was seven and nine years old with him did really happen.

As the ceremony ended, A god approached me.

"Hi Persephone," the god greeted and his angelic face smiled at me. He had blonde hair, brown eyes and a muscular body. "I'm Apollo, God of music, poetry, meditation and many more. I'm the brother of Artemis," he introduced himself as we walked.

He talked, more like flirted with me, and made me blush. Our conversation was pretty joyful until mother gripped my hand. But when Mother gripped my hand, Apollo gripped my mother's.

"Demeter, I'm still talking to Persephone," he said angrily and mother looked livid.

"Why? Did I even give you the permission to talk to her?" Mother asked and once again, I could tell her pride rose.

"And why Demeter? Do you think I need your permission to talk to her?" Apollo mocked and he gave my mother a winning smirk.

"Stay away from my daughter, Apollo. Don't you dare or else I'm going to kill you." Mother stated and she held my hand, teleporting us.

Mother quickly got us away from Olympus back to my room.

Then the nightmare starts again...

Yeah...  sorry if my chapters are short.... next would be the start of their story...

Ps: Don't forget to click the vote button.

(Guys, please go give __EllaMay__ a follow. She's really kind to volunteer on editing this stupid book of mine. All thanks to her, this book became better.❤❤❤)