Demeter in NY?

Hades

I woke up with the sun strucking at my face. It was hot yet refreshing. I stood up from my bed and took a bath. I wore my usual plain black V necked shirt and jeans. I wore my eyeglasses and went downstairs.

There I saw Jade cooking. "Morning SIR. Nicholas. What do you think shall I call you now? Where will I sleep? You know I shall not sleep in one of your guest room for I am your maid now. And what shall I where? "She asked me innocently.

I narrowed his eyes at her. "You call me what you wanted but I prefer Nicholas. You are still going to sleep in that room. You are my friend and I know the room's perfect for you. And you aren't wearing such housemaid dress. No Buts... we're done. "I said arrogantly and sat in my usual chair.

She put the bacon in the plate. She was about to leave when I gripped her hand.

"Eat with me. "I said. She narrowed her eyes at me and looked puzzled. She seems to be thinking.

"But I am your housema--"

"Eat.. I command. "I cutted her. She sat opposite me in defeat. We ate in silence.

"Oh and by the way your room isn't a guest room. Its the second master's bedroom. "I said. She smirked and continue eating. I notice her clothes was the same clothes she's wearing the first time I got her here. "Let's buy you some clothes. Fix yourself and we're leaving. "I said.

She looked at me and smiled then continued her food. After eating, we fix ourselves and rode the trip.

Right now we're here in my car still on the road. "What's your business? Do you have a company? "She asked me breaking the silence. I shook my head no and looked at her. "I don't have one. I was born with loads of money. Trillions and trillions. I don't need to work anymore. "I said in arrogance. Storymaker I am.

"But why are you leaving your house? Are you doing something? Like going clubs.. ba--"

"Why? Do you always miss me? "I asked her and she returned it a glare. I chuckled. "No.. I'm not.. I'm just finding someone."I added.
"Who? May I ask? "She asked me. I looked at her again and smirked. "I don't wanna tell her name. But I love her. "I said. She cooed and I rolled my eyes.

"Where is she?"I shook my head and keep my eyes on the road. "I don't know. That's why I'm finding her. "

"Its okay. Sure you will find her. "She said and that made me comfort.

As we got in the mall, I bought her clothes that she can use including undies. "Don't worry Nick-O. I will pay you when I see He---Uncle Art. Thank you and my first salary is the first payment. "She said innocently.

"No.. this are all free and my treat. You aren't just my housemaid Jade. You also are my friend and it looks like you aren't aware of that. "I said acting sad. She chuckled and slapped my arm playfully.

"I'm well aware of that but I don't wanna abuse you. Abuse your kindness."She answered and I sighed.

"By the way what is Nick-O?"I asked her and she laughed at me. We're on our way outside the mall.

"You said I can call you anything I wanted to so I am calling you Nick-O. "She said and all I can do was just smirked and sigh.

We were about to get outside the mall when I suddenly remember something. I stopped on my tracks and gripped Jade's arm. She looked at me with her narrowed eyes. "We ran out of foods in house Jade. Haven't you noticed it. We need to buy some in the grocery. "I said while mentioning her to come with me.

I walked in-front of her and go to the supermarket. Well, I accidentally bump on someone and she fell back. I reached my hand to her and she accepted it. I looked at my sides and try to find Jade. As I looked back in the woman, what I saw made me totally dumbstruck.

"Hades? "The woman in-front of me was no other than my sister Demeter. I gulped in nervousness and pretend not to feel it.

"I'm sorry but who are you? "I asked her. She narrowed her eyes at me and I fought her eye-contact until someone hold my elbow. "I was finding you and--"Jade hold me and then she stopped talking when she saw Demeter. Her face looks like she has mixed emotions.

"You are Hades. Don't play games on me just like how you played my daughter. "Demeter said while glaring at me. I narrowed my eyes at her. "I'm really sorry but I don't know you. I still have to buy some foods with my girlfriend, right? "I asked looking over at Jade. She looked at me confusingly but nodded.

I entwined my fingers to hers and smiled. "Excuse us and sorry again. "I said while getting away with the woman. I looked at Jade and she looks odd.

"Why looking odd? "I asked her. She shrugged and I creased my eyebrow.

"You know you can always tell me. "I said calmly. Later on, tears came on her face and I can't help but to hug her. She hugs me back and that felt good.

"She looked like my mother and my mother died. "She said while crying.

Persephone

I looked at him with narrowed eyes. "We ran out of foods in house Jade. Haven't you noticed it. We need to buy some in the grocery. "He said while mentioning me to come with him.

Well, he happened to be speed-walking and I haven't catch him.

I looked at the possibilities on which side he went. I don't even know this mall that's why I don't know where the groceries are.

Until I found him. I hold his elbow for him to notice me. "I was finding you and--"I stopped talking until I noticed the woman Nicholas is looking at. A real replica of Demeter, my mother.

"You are Hades. Don't play games on me just like how you play my daughter. "The woman said while glaring at Nicholas. He narrowed his eyes at her. "I'm really sorry but I don't know you. I still have to buy some foods with my girlfriend, right? "He asked looking over at me. I looked at him confusingly and just go with the flow. I nodded stiffly.

He entwined his fingers to mine and I let him."Excuse us and sorry again. "He said while getting away with me. We hurried inside the grocery.

"Why looking odd? "He asked me. I shrugged and he creased my eyebrow.

"You know you can always tell me. "He said. My tears suddenly came down from my eyes and next thing I know I was crying. Maybe its because I remembered my mother. Not the mother who captivated me in the house so long but the mother who loved me. She's still my mother after all.

"She looked like my mother and my mother died. "I said. I feel bad for lying on him but he cannot know I am Persephone. Sure he'll bring me in a mental hospital. I was shocked when he hugged me but I allow him and I hugged him back. I felt comfortable and safe around his arms.

There we stood in the middle of the people on the grocery store hugging each other. It seems perfect.

As we broke the hug, Nicholas decided to drive me home. He quickly drive me home and commanded me to rest. He walked me towards his SECOND master's bedroom.

"Rest Jade. "He said more like commanded. I nodded and smiled.

"Thank you."I said as he walk towards the door. Before he open it and get out, he looked at me first.

"Anytime Jade... "he said and the next thing I know was that I have already fallen asleep.

Pretty long chapter... stay tuned readers..

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.