Get Away {Edited}

~Persephone~

As mother teleported us back into our home, she quickly got me up into my room again. Without hesitation, she locked the door leaving me and my heartbreak inside. 

"I'm sorry Persephone, but this is for your own sake," mother stated as I heard her footsteps moving away.

I sat on my bed and silently cried. I felt miserable.

Once I had stopped crying, I remembered Apollo. If mother had let me be with gods, I'd have probably chosen Apollo. He's pleasant, wise, and extremely handsome.

As I continue to think dreamily of Apollo, my mind drifts to Hades. Is he real? Is he really a god? I was just seven and nine years old when I saw him. I suppose it was just my imagination because of so much depression.

As I started to get curious, the window clicked opened.

"Is anyone there?" I asked. No one answered.

I slowly took a look out of it and saw the beautiful fields and the forest.

"No, I shouldn't do this," I scolded myself. But, "Ughhh! Maybe a second or two wouldn't really hurt," I said to myself as I carefully climbed out of the window. I started running across the fields to the forest so that mother wouldn't see me.

As I get into the forest, I think of the window. My room was enchanted by mother and no such mortal could open it. But what if a god? Oh, maybe Apollo.

As I started walking towards the forest, I noticed the small flowers. There so beautiful and as I touch them, they glowed. Why, it was really amazing. I sang while I touched the flowers but then an unordinary flower caught my eye. It was pure black, with black diamonds on the stem.

"Black Diamonds? Hades? Ughh! My Imagination again," I told myself as I touched it.

As I touched it, electricity flowed through my fingers and then a black smoke seeped out of the petals in-front of me. I closed my eyes and heard horses. As I opened them, I saw two men in a black diamond chariot.

I stepped back in shock but I suddenly stumbled to a man.

"Hello, dear. I kept my word, I have returned," he reminded. His smell caught me. He smelled luscious.

"Come..." he said.

Yes.... next chapter will be Hades' Pov about how he planned to abduct Persephone. Sorry for my slow update.

Ps: Don't forget to click the vote button.

(Guys, please go give __EllaMay__ a follow. She's really kind to volunteer on editing this stupid book of mine. All thanks to her, this book became better.❤❤❤)