I Like Jared

Persephone

It was three days since I have encounter the replica of Hades. I don't know if he's just a mortal or he's Hades changed in his looks. But then I thought if Hades were to change then surely he musn't change by only wearing a simple eyeglasses and changing his black eyes into a steel-blue. Maybe I was just thinking yet I know  Hades is cunning and sly. He sure would change into someone.

"Jade? Are you alright? "Jared snapped me out. He sat beside me and looked at me concernly. I blinked and smiled at him.

"Oh yes I am... Why did you asked? "I asked him. He narrowed his eyes at me and smiled.

"Nothing.. you just looked like you're thinking very deep... I just wanted to tell you something. "He said. I looked at him as I arched my eyebrows. He was sweating hard as he continue running a hand through his hair.

"What is it? You looked nervous. "I said. He touched my hand and entwined it into his.

"I want you Jade.. I like you... I love you... and I wanted to court you. "He said. I looked at him confusingly and very speechless.

"Wh--wha--what? "I said stuttering.

"I said I want you. I said I like you.. and I said I love you. "He said. I blushed and smiled at him.

"Will you accept me to court you? "He asked. I thought about it for a moment. Well, Jared's very caring, nice, kind to me and no doubt good-looking. He took care to me because Hermes is always in Olympus and he keeps me in company. Honestly, I like him A BIT.

"Uh... I don't know Jared... Are you sure about what your saying? We just met... "I said. He pouted and drew his face closer to mine. Now our faces were just inches close.

"Yes.. and I fall inlove with you the first time I saw you.. I fall inlove with you the moment I saw you in the door asking my name. "He said. My blush deepens.

He moved his face much closer to mine. I can even felt his breath in mind. Warm and welcoming.

"I can hear your heartbeat.. and I'm sorry for doing this. "He said before pressing his lips to mine. He kissed me and I respond. My heart skipped.

Then, I broke the kiss and looked at him smiling.

"Yes... you can court me. "I said. He smiled and hugged me.

I think I like him.

I'll promise to right more updates.. stay tuned.

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.