UnderWorld {Edited}

~Persephone~

"Come..." he added.

"Wh... who are you?" I stuttered.

"I'm sure you know me, dear. Where is the necklace?" He asked. Realization swept over me. 

"Hades? Is it really you?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Long time no see Persephone. Now, where is the necklace?" he asked me again. I gulped hard.

"Mother threw it away. She said it would bring bad luck," I answered and he looked disappointed.

I can't believe that Hades was real and not just something conjured up by my imagination.

"Come with me, my queen," he stated, his hand reaching out to mine.

"Wi... with you?" I stuttered once more.

"Yes, for you will be my queen," he stated, leaning closer to me. I quickly stepped back to find I was trapped. His servants were right behind me.

"Come with me, my love... I know you love me," he stated. Realization hit me.

This stupid man is crazy.

"Help! Help!" I screamed.

"Persephone!" He shouted, making me shiver in fear. I suddenly stopped shouting.

"Will you come or not?" he asked me patiently, his eyes somehow twitching.

"Of course I won't. I don't love you," I told him. His eyes slowly turned violet. Is he angry?

"Then I'll make you," he growled as he grabbed me, carrying me in his chariot. I shouted for help, I shouted for mother but she never came to save me... she never heard. 

As I closed my eyes, I felt the ground shaking, and as the ground shook, I opened my eyes to see that a passage formed through which the chariot travelled. As we started moving, I screamed and screamed. After what felt like forever, my screaming stopped and I felt extremely nauseous. The last thing I remember was that I was being carried by Hades, in his chariot under the ground.

As I woke up, my mind when over everything that had happened. Did it really happen or was it just my imagination?

As I took a look at my surroundings, I noticed I wasn't in my room. The room was pure red but the edges of all the furniture were black diamonds.

"Black Diamonds?" I asked myself as a girl walked into my room.

"Hello Mistress Persephone. I am Lenai and I'll be your servant. Just tell me if you want something and I'll give it to you," she informed calmly.

"Where am I?" I asked her.

"In the UnderWorld, your majesty," she answered. So it is true, I was abducted by Hades. Oh No!

"Lenai, I want to go home," I pleaded. She looked gloomily at me.

"I apologize, for I can't do that, Mistress Persephone. I suggest you never break his rules. Master Hades will get mad and you won't like the result," she states as she leaves the room. 

I'm in the UnderWorld. Oh No...

Hi guys... hope you like the chapter. Love Yah

Ps: Don't forget to click the vote button.

(Guys, please go give __EllaMay__ a follow. She's really kind to volunteer on editing this stupid book of mine. All thanks to her, this book became better.❤❤❤)