Getting Her In Home

Hades

It was already six in the evening and here I am waiting in my car infront of Jade's house. I hope she comes out.

Then, the door opened and I saw Jade running while crying. That stupid James.. or Jeremy... or.. whatsoever that guy's name did hurt her again. I followed her secretly and there we get into a bar. I quickly get out of my car and followed her as she quickly took a seat infront of the counter.

"Wow.. coincidence it is. "I said behind her. She turned her head and looked at me. I sat beside her.

"Nicholas.. hi. Do you know some drink that can forget? "She asked me. I smirked. "Heartbroken still are we? "I  asked her. She smiled.

"Maybe yes.. Just saw him fu***ng up with some girl two times. "She said. I tapped his back. "Its okay.. Bourbon would do. "I said. She looked at me for a minute. I got curious.

"Ok. "she said.

"Bourbon please.. " she said to the counter.. "Whiskey on me. "I said. Then, the counter gave us our drinks. I get worry for her for Bourbon is stronger than Whiskey.

She took a sip in her drink and I can see the bitterness expressed by her face. I took a sip on my Whiskey.

"Yeah.. its strong but I'll probably help you forget. "I  said. I notice her eyes were puffy red and her tears were dry. "Thanks.. "she said. I smiled.

After two hours of drinking, I can see her eyes blinking many times. She must be tired and sleepy.

"Do ya knww werrre cann I sleeppp buuut nott inn myy housse? "She asked drunkly. Luckily, I'm still in my condition so I can get her home.

"How much is your money? "I asked her. She blinked several times. "Tttthirrrteen bbbucckks. "She said.

"Oh no.. That can't afford a night with a hotel... but Maybe you can sleep in my house.. I've got many rooms for guest. "I said. She smiled and nodded. She stood up and I gripped her slowly.

"Where are you going? "I asked her. "III waaantted tttoo danccee"she said. She smiled.

"Fine.... we're gonna dance. "I said while releasing her hand then holding her waist.

We dance for about five minutes and after that, I got her in my car and drive towards my resthouse.

"Isss Ittt oookay? "She asked me. I nodded. I saw her eyes shutting and then she was asleep.

As I get into my resthouse, I quickly carried her towards the room beside mine. I get her down in the bed gently and I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Jade. "I mumbled and get out of her room.

I get into my room. I can't help but to smile on what I've done. But then... my thoughts have gone when it came back to Persephone.

Where are you my dear?

Oh.. just have fun writing this chappy. Stay tuned in the story. Upcoming chapters will be more Hades and Persephone scenes/Nicholas and Jade scenes.

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.