Unintentional Kiss

Hades

Looking over at Jade sweating while sweeping the floor made me feel uneasy. She's been working as a maid for me for about a week and I can't help but to feel a little pang of guilt.

I should've just gave her an easier job than being a maid.

I stood up from my seat and approached her, "Hey.. you know you can take a rest first. You've been working like there's no tomorrow. "I said while handing her a bottle of water.

She gladly accepted it and gulped the water quickly.

"Thanks. "

I smiled and get back in my seat. I was watching the Tv show The Vampire Diaries. Well, I haven't really started this show but I find it nice. When the show ended, I switch channels until one channel caught my eye.

It was a documentary about Hades.. me.

Some people said that the UnderWorld looks like hell.

"Nah.. that's not true. "I looked at my back and saw Persephone completely narrowing her eyes at the Tv screen. I smiled in fascination.

"Really? "

"Yes because Hell is different from UnderWorld. I've read it in most books and I believe the fact. Needless to say Hades is definitely not Lucifer. There's a difference between them. "She said as a matter-of-fact. She was pretty smart.

"And what's the diference? "I asked her. She put the broom down beside the wall and sat beside me.

"Hades is meaner than Lucifer. "She stated. I smirked to hide my gritted teeth.

"How did you say so? "My voice got a little bit of raspy because of the insult.

"Uh... nothing. I just think so. "She said. We continue watching the documentary.

Hades was also known for being the wealthiest greek god of all. It is said that it is because of the people digging their treasures down the soil and Hades often gets it.

She snorted. I looked at her and she shrugged. "What a nonsense documentary.. Hades doesn't get the treasures of the people. He's rich because as we know, the crystals or gemstones or rocks that costs very expensive are found beneath the land. That's why its somehow like already in the UnderWorld. "She stated. I chuckled and she looked at me with narrow eyes.

"Nothing. " I said while watching the Tv documentary again. Well, Jade was actually right except for me meaner than Lucifer. Lucifer was just terribly meaner than me.

But then, the God of the UnderWorld, Hades, still lived on the UnderWorld with loneliness in him. Hades must be a man who wanted revenge to his brothers and needless to say he might revive his titan father again.

Yet people believed that if only Hades finds love, love with a particular goddess then maybe he may set aside his revenge and start a new life. But it sure must be hell for Hades to find a girl who'll accept him.

I turned the Tv off after that line. It was pretty fake and untrue. Jade looked at me curiously and I try to change the topic.

"How do you know about Hades? "I asked her. She shrugged and sighed.

"I don't really know him. Its just I studied Greek Mythology and Hades happens to be my favorite subject. "She said. I looked at her amazingly and smiled.

"So you like Hades? "I asked him. She shaked her head vigorously.

"No, of course not. Its just Hades has a fascinating story. It just made me interested. "She said.

I stood up from my seat and went upstairs towards my room. I dressed myself some black button shirt and a black blazer. I paired it with my jeans and chuck taylor.

I went downstairs and get the keys of my cars.

When Jade saw me, she looked at me curiously. "Where are you going? "She asked me.

"I just need to find someone. You know it already. Well, I haven't tried finding her for about two days so I'll try by now. I'll be back... uh.. maybe on night. You shouldn't wait me if you're already asleep. "I said while opening the door and getting out. I get in to my volkswagen and drive in New York. Another day for finding my Persephone.

Persephone

He left and I continued sweeping off the floor. I was sweating hard for New York just got its hottest. Wel, not that I'm not used in hot but this is extreme hotness. Nicholas' living room's air conditioner already get to eight degrees celsius but here I am still sweating. I nevermind the hotness and continue cleaning his house.

I swept, wiped the windows, washed the plates, washed his cars, clean the pool and many more. Well, Nicholas' house was not that dirty nevertheless some things aren't just cleaned.

After cleaning the house I decided on cleaning the last part I've never cleaned. Nicholas' room.

I went upstairs towards his room and opened the door. I looked at his room and notice the dirtiness of it. His bed was disheveled with clothes on its top, his cabinets were open revealing his clothes disarraged, his shoes on everywhere an its just untidy.

I started at arranging his clothes, by folding them. Next thing's the bed. I cleaned his bed and take off every single thing on the top of his bed. Lastly are his shoes everywhere. I have a hard time finding every pair of shoes to its pair. After that, I looked at his room again and felt happy for achieving to make his room tidy.

I took a glance at my watch and saw that it was already two in the afternoon. Three hours when Nicholas left. I didn't even know I was cleaning for hours!

I decided on resting on the couch for I'm still full. We ate before he left.

I leaned on the couch and took a soft pillow beneath my head. I turn the Tv on and watch some shows like Mean Girls, SuperNatural, Arrow and many more. Didn't even know americans does have many Tv shows. As I lay watching for hours, I didn't notice I fell asleep.

I woke up at the time of six. Six in the evening. I stood up from the couch and glance at my surroundings. I sighed when I saw no signs of Nicholas.

I quickly walk towards the kitchen and cook a steak. I put the steak in a plate and covered it. I hope Nicholas eat it.

I'm really asleep so I skipped my dinner and went upstairs towards  "my room". I leaned on my bed and sleep peacefully.

Hades

Getting back at home at the time of two in the morning, I've seen what I expected. The house clean again and Jade already sleeping in "her room".

I walk over the kitchen and saw the covered plate. It was a cooked steak. I ate it quickly and went upstairs towards her room. I just wanna check her.

I opened the door and saw her peacefully sleeping facing on the door. I walk beside her and kneeled my right knee.

"I failed again. I failed on finding her. *sigh* If only you can hear this.. I just really need a friend. A friend that will.. understand me... maybe I can imagine Persephone you for a while.. your eyes.. your lips.. you.. just you. There are similarities an I can't help but to miss her when I see you. "I said. I was about to kiss her forehead yet she moved in her sleep and that made me kiss her lips.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was kissing her lips. I quickly move away and stood up. "Sorry.. that was unintentional. "I said while getting away.

Walking towards my room, I remembered about the kiss. Well, it actually left electric shocks to my body and I don't know why.

As I lean down in bed, I sighed in relief and ran my hands to my hair. She was asleep and I'm sure she doesn't know about that.

Changing my position on the side facing, my mind drifted to this day again.

I failed in finding her AGAIN. Another attempt in finding her AGAIN.

Oh heck.. stay tuned in the story. We'll see Cassandra in the next chapter.

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.