Finding Persephone

Apollo

What the hell did I do? I ran a hand through my hair several times and it become messy.

"Do you know where she is? "

I shook my head no and gritted my teeth. "No.. I don't no. "I said frustatingly. Hermes sighed in exasperation.

"We need to find her. I'll go in Helios to beg help.. wait in here. "I said while changing myself into my old look and teleported myself in Helios' chambers.

I approached behind him. "Helios my friend. "I Greeted and he looked back on me with bruises on his face.

"Apollo. What do you want? "He spat angrily. I wonder what's wrong with him.

I narrowed his eyes at him. "Where is Persephone? I need to find her. Its beca---"

"Because you played her heart. I know what's happening in New York Apollo. No need to tell me. "He spat annoyingly.

"Okay so where is Persephone? "

"I don't wanna help you anymore. "I gritted my teeth and hold the sleeves of his robe.

"I said WHERE IS PERSEPHONE? "I said. He was afraid and its evident.
"Can't you see my face Apollo? Hades beat me but luckily he didn't kill me. "He shouted and my eyes grow wide. This is bad.

I punch him on the face with all my force and his lips bleed. He fell on the floor and I get upside him and hold his sleeves. "Where is he? Did you tell him? "I asked agrily.

He nodded stiffly. "Yes I told him. They belong toge--"

I punched him for him not to continue his sentence.

"Cupid agreed with Hades and Persephone. YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO HER! "he shouted and I punched his face again.

"Where is Hades? And where is Persephone? Tell me and if not I'll kill you. "I said venomously making him shiver. I punched his face again and it terribly bleed.

"If you'll tell me, I will heal your wounds. "I said. He looked at me.

"New York with a mortal named Nicholas Barnes. He looks a lot like Hades. "He stated before shutting his eyes. I healed his wounds and kick him for the last time then teleported myself back in house.

I changed my looks and calm myself down.

"What happened? "I gritted my teeth and scratch my nape. "She's still in New York but he's with a man. A man who looked a lot like Hades. "I said. Hermes stood up from his seat and changed his look to his god look.

"I need to go in Olympus. Zeus needs me. "He said while patting my back and teleported. I sat in the chair and run my hands through my head.

I shall find you. I still didn't get what I want from you.

Helios

I opened my eyes and I saw Demeter's face looking at me.

"Brother... why are you sleeping in the floor? I get you up in to your bed. "I nodded stiffly and rubbed my eyes.

I stood up from my bed and look over the mirror. My wounds had gone and I believe Apollo healed me.

"What are you doin' here sister? "I asked her. She approached me and hold my elbow. "I'm too idiot not to figure out in going on you. My Persephone's gone and its about five months. Do you know where she is? "She asked me innocently and tears sprung on from her eyes.

"I think I shall tell you now.. You need to know the truth but please.. "

"What truth? "She asked me. I gulped in nervousness.

"She's in NY Demeter. Apollo and Hermes get her in there. "I said. Demeter's face was shocked.

"So they abducted her! "Demeter exclaimed. Her palms turned to fists and her eyes looks like she's going to kill. I calmed her down.

"No.. uhm, yes but not from you. There's another. "

"Who? "

"Promise me not to do such action against this god okay? "

"Promise. "

"Hades... "

"What! "She exclaimed while rubbing her palms. I nodded stiffly and then she ran outside my chamber.

Demeter

I was walking in a grocery store in New York when someone had bump me.

"Hades? "I reacted and calmed myself not to do such thing. 

"I'm sorry but who are you? "He asked me. I narrowed my eyes at him and he fought my eye-contact until someone hold his elbow and break the contact.  "I was finding you and--" A woman probably on her 20's hold his elbow and stopped talking when she saw me. I looked at her and I felt some connection between my mind and my heart. Her eyes looks like my daughter.. my Persephone.

"You are Hades. Don't play games on me just like how you played my daughter. "I said looking back at Hades while glaring at him. He narrowed his eyes at me. "I'm really sorry but I don't know you. I still have to buy some foods with my girlfriend, right? "He asked to the girl and the girl nodded slightly.

He entwined his fingers to hers and smiled. "Excuse us and sorry again. "He said while getting away.

So here I am inside the car thinking again what happened yesterday. A mortal man that looked like Hades and a mortal woman that has the same eyes my daughter have. My mind drifted about Persephone and tears fell from my eyes.

I wiped it out and started the engine of my car. I drove myself in my new bought house here in New York and started finding Persephone everyday.

Actually, I never stopped finding my beloved daughter.

Oh yeah.. keep reading lovely readers.

Ps:Dont forget to vote and comment.