BAM

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

_____________________________________________________________________________

As soon as Reika marched towards her, the Heart Pirates all stared with a raised brow but was given a shock when the red head zoan user suddenly stopped in front of Shiki, leaned her head back and harshly headbutted her, lips pulled back in a fierce scowl.

BAM

The hard impact threw Shiki back, skidding along the pavement before coming to a stop.

"Sh-Shiki?!"

"Shiki-chan?!"

Both Leo and Bepo stuttered with wide eyes as the woman on the ground lifted a hand to clutch at the bump now forming on her forehead.

Law stared with slightly widen eyes, his mouth slightly agape as he witness the usually doting woman inflict pain on her 'precious' friend.

"... Reika, this will bruise for days." Shiki winced, pushing herself up with tightly closed eyes at the pounding pain.

"Good!" Reika seethed, red eyes blazing with anger at her friend, "Maybe that will remind you not to be so reckless the next time you do something so stupid!" she growled.

"Reika-ya, was that necessary?" Law questioned, analyzing the purple bruise on Shiki's forehead when she put her hand down before lifting his gaze towards the one responsible for it.

Reika huffed as Leo helped Shiki up, scowl still there, "If it will teach her a lesson, then yes." she seethed, her eyes shifting away from her to Law, "And this is none of your business, Mr Captain Responsible." she spat out, voice dripping full of sarcasm, "So shut up."

His stormy grey eyes bore down into hers "Reika-ya, I purpose that you do not order me around." he glared intensely at her.

Reika rolled her tired eyes, having enough with this, "Then take it as a fucking suggestion." she growled, announcing each word clearly, causing Law's eye to twitch.

Before anyone could blink, the two were locked into a glaring contest, sparks flying before turning into flames as the intensity of their glare rose when neither one of them backed down.

Behind them, Shiki stumbled to a stand with the support of a fretting Leo and Bepo, her brows furrowing together as she tried to lessen the pain by placing her cold tempered palm on the bruise. Once the pain had become bearable, she blinked and stared at the two glaring people in front of her.

"Reika." Shiki called, interrupting the glaring contest. She walked up to them and tugged on Reika's sleeve, gaining her and Law's attention, "You haven't been sleeping properly." she pointed out.

Reika frustratedly sighed, ruffling her red hair with closed eyes as she remembered the prominent bags under her eyes, "And whose fault do you think that is?" she grumbled, rubbing the bridge of her nose. Now that she wasn't shouting anymore, she was beginning to feel tired again.

And she still haven't had a drink due to that retarded jackass that tried to hit on her.

Tilting her head to the side, Shiki turned her gaze to the ground, her hands behind her back.

All in all, she looked like a scolded child.

Breathing in, Shiki looked back up, only to realize a sleepily blinking Reika. If she looked closer, the way she was standing was slightly slumped, "Reika, close your eyes for a minute." she requested.