Chapter 1

Sebastian sat in his office reading over a patient's chart when there was a knock on his door

Sebastian sat in his office reading over a patient's chart when there was a knock on his door. He pulled his sleeve back to check the time on his watch before calling for whoever it was to come in. The door opened to reveal a young nurse that had recently joined their staff.

"Nurse Malcolm's. What can I do for you?" He asked as he closed the file he had in his hand and placed it on his desk.

"You're favorite patient is here to see you" she replied then laughed as a horrified expression crossed his face.

"Mrs. Bravo's?" He aaked

"Yes doctor" the nurse replied

"What is her illness this time? A rash on her chest right below her breast? A lump growing by her groin? Pain somewhere that involves me touching private areas?" He asked shaking his head in horror.

The nurse was full on laughing at this point. Mrs. Bravo's is a woman that regularly visits the ER and always requests Sebastian to be the doctor to examine her. She didn't care if it took hours, she would sit and wait for him to become available. Her merciless flirting is what always made him want  to run for the hills. Everything about the woman screams cougar.

"She says she has a pain right bellow her left breast" the nurse replied.

"Ah of course" he replied. He picked up his stethoscope from where he had placed it on his desk and followed the nurse to the room the woman was waiting in.

When he got to the room he found Mrs. Bravo's sitting on the bed waiting. Legs crossed at the right angle so the giant split in her too tight dress revealed a healthy amount of her legs. She didn't hear them come in because she was busy fixing her breast in her dress that already showed way too much cleavage.

"Oh dear God" he mumbled under his breath. Causing the nurse to break out into a fit of giggles.

Mrs. Bavos looked up in surprise and her face that was fine just a second ago immediately contorted to resemble someone's that is in immense pain.

Sebastian mentally added bad acting to the list he had in his head of the woman.

"Mrs. Bravo's, what brings you in today?" He asked as he walked into the room.

"Oh doctor Genovesi. I seem to be feeling some pain. Right...here" she replied pointing to the area right below her right breast.

"Um Mrs. Bravo's?" The nurse interrupted.

The woman turn with an annoyed expression on her face clearly upset that the nurse had interrupted what Sebastian guess was her attempt to once again seduce him.

"Yes?" Mrs. Bravo's replied

"Ma'am you're pointing to just below your right breast. When you came in you said the pain it below your left breast" said the nurse softly.

The woman turned back to Sebastian with an embarrassed laugh.

"The pain must be confusing me, the pain is right here" she replied switching to the other breast.

"Of course" Sebastian patiently replied as the woman smiled sweetly at him.

"Should I undress so you can examine me?" Asked Mrs. Bravo's

"Oh no need for that, nurse Malcolm's will be able to examine you without you getting undressed" Sebastian replied looking at the nurse.

"The nurse will? What about you I thought you would check me out" she replied with emphasis on the last three words.

"No nurse Malcolm's here is my assistant for the day so she will be doing more of the hands on work"

The woman turned and glared at the young nurse as she examined her.

"All seems fine but if you'd like we can run some tests on you in the lab"

"That won't be necessary" the woman replied through gritted teeth.

Sebastian silently chuckled from across the room where he stood observing.

"Mrs. Bravo's we need to put you in a plastic bubble. It seems you're very delicate" he joked

"Oh you're such a charmer doctor. So doctor may I interest you in going to dinner with me tonight?"

And there we have it folks. The reason she is really here.

Sebastian thought to himself and evidently his poker face was off because the nurse couldn't contain her laughter which earned her another glare from the woman.

"You're kind Mrs. Bravo's but I don't indulge in doctor patient relationships"

Just then his pager beeped saving him from continuing this conversation.

"I'm sorry but I have to go"

"See you soon doctor" she called after him as he rushed out of the room.

He groaned and shook his head at the woman's promise because to him it was more like a threat.

That woman doesn't know when to stop.

He hurried to the ambulance arrival area to wait for ambulance with the patient that had been called him.

He got to the door just as the ambulance pulled up and the paramedics jumped out to wheel the gurney with the patient out of the back of the ambulance. Then he jogged inside with the paramedics, calling a bunch of codes as they went along.

The patient is a teenager boy who's car had slipped on the ice caused but the snow that had fallen the night before. He car ran into a tree just off the highway and pinned his legs inside causing them to break.

Accidents like this were common for this time of year which isn't something Sebastian enjoys because of what had happened to him in the past.

"We need to cut him out of his clothes before we transfer him to the operating bed"

He spent the rest of his shift in the operating room fighting to fix the teenagers legs so he could wake up to semi good news after the terrible ordeal he has suffered"

************************************

Please remember to vote! Click on the star and vote!