Chapter 19

"Zoyé come with me" said Fabio walking into the living room where everyone sat talking

It was the first day of the new year and Zoyé was practically bouncing off the walls in excitement because it was the day they fly back home.

She looked at Sebastian with worried eyes but he gave her an encouraging smile which lead her to believe he knows exactly what his father wanted to see her about.

She followed him to his study and stood by the door.

"Well don't just stand there, I don't bite. Come in and close the door" he said as he sat in the chair at his desk.

She did as he said and then sat in the vacant chair by his desk.

"I know you must be wondering what I could possibly want" he said

"Well the thought has crossed my mind once or twice" she replied

"Well let me not keep you waiting. I called you in here to..."

"Look I know you don't like me and don't want me to be with your son. I know I'm not Italian and all but I need you to know I'm not going anywhere because I love him. He loves me too, doesn't that count for anything?" She intetupted him

"Are you finish?" He asked

"Well, yes."

"I think you're perfect for my son"

"I'm sorry you said what?" She replied blinking at him in astonishment.

He laughed at her expression before going on.

"I know I was rude before. I know I insinuated about the nature of your relationship with him but I was clearly wrong. A old coot like me is stubborn and stuck in his ways and like to do things the old fashion way."

"I understand." She replied

"I don't think you do. Zoyé I've never seen my son so alive, so electrified around a woman. You walk in a room and instantly steal his attention and his face lights up. The way you defend him I've never seen another woman do that for my son."

"What about Brooke?" She asked hesitantly

"Ah Brooke. That woman couldn't spark my son's interest even if you rubbed them together like two fire sticks"

Zoyé laughed and actually snorted which caused her to laugh some more.

"My son is more like me than he would like to admit. He's stubborn and set in his ways but he's my son and I love him."

"I know he loves you too."

"Take care of him for me, and if he doesn't propose soon I'll fly to America myself and drag you both to the alter"

"It means so much to have your blessings. Thank you"

"No, thank you for making my son happy"

She got up and walked to the door and opened it, immediately everyone stumbled over to a painting on the opposite side of the hall pretending to study it.

She tried to hold back her amuzed laughter when Khile the youngest of the lot was jumping to see what everyone was suddenly looking at.

"I guess I don't need to ask how much of that everyone heard" she said

They all started laughing. Sebastian and Luca, Regina and Nadia and the children.

Fabio walled out of his office and shook his head at them  before chuckling.

"Just like old times" he said

They all had lunch together then said their farewells as Zoyé, Sebastian and Khile left for their flight.

"I'm really going to miss everyone but I'm happy to be going home." Said Zoyé.

"I'm afraid I only have time to get you guys settled at the house the I'm back to work the next day." Sebastian replied.

"We'll manage"

"So are you going to tell me what my father had to say?"

"He apologized for what he said and then he gave us his blessing"

She blushed and looked away when she remembered the part about them needing to get married soon.

"He's getting soft in his old age. My father never admits to being wrong"

"I guess I grew on him"

Sebastian pulled her onto his lap and kissed her with such passion and longing if left no place in her mind for doubt. She pulled away and pointed to Khile who had fallen asleep about half an hour into their flight.

"We'll be quiet" Sebastian replied as he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom in the back. He placed her on the bed and locked the door so they couldn't be interrupted.

He wasted no time in getting out of his clothes and watched her do the same. He went to lay on the bed next to her and watched her face as she traced patterns on his chest. Impatiently he flipped her over and in one quick thrust he entered her. He drove himself harder into her. She was whining with pleasure and that was lick music to his ears, building his pleasure.

She bite his shoulder to quiet her moans of pleasure which made him drive even deeper inside her. He looked into her eyes with every thrust then joined their mouths in another hot searing kiss that sent her over the edge and with three more thrust he was right there with her.

He calasped on top of her as they both catch their breaths.

"I hope its that good in the next the next thirty years" she said then realizing she had just assumed she would still be his girlfriend or more in the future she instantly felt embarrassed.

"Well I just meant..." She bagan to say but he rolled over and placed his finger on her lips to quiet her.

"I know what you meant. And I agree" he smiled at her and she couldn't help but to smile back.

They laid there in silenvs but not the awkward kind of silence, they were content and happy and thinking to themselves. When they heard Khiles voice coming from outside the room they quickly got dressed and freshened up so they could go back out to him.

The rest the flight was spent sleeping, eating and watching family movies with Khile's occasional chatter.

************************************

Please remember to vote! Click on the star and vote! It only takes a second!