Chapter 16

Christmas quickly passed and new years eve was fast approaching

Christmas quickly passed and new years eve was fast approaching. Zoyé enjoyed their holiday away but was starting to get home sick, even if they didn't exactly have a home to go home to. Khile was busy with Regina. She had become like a grandmother to him. She always snuck him extra cookies on sat in her rocking chair by the fireplace with him by her feet listening to Christmas stories giving Zoyé and Sebastian more time to spend together.

Today they are at Museo dell'Opera del Duomo looking at sculptures done by Michelangelo & Donatello. Zoyé found herself fascinated by Sebastian's knowledge of the subject as he carried out his tour guide role for her.

They walked hand in hand through the squate. People greeted Sebastian as he went by. Today Zoyé was reminded of his family's social standing, being around them she almost forgot because they seem like regular people to her. She realized money doesn't have to change people unless people allow it to.

"You look happy" he said bringing their joined hands to his lips so he could kiss hers.

"That's because I am happy"

"Good, so am I"

"As fun as this all was I can't wait to get home, back to work. Sooner I start working again sooner I can find an apartment"

"Why do you need an apartment?"

"Oh I don't know. People usually need a roof over there head otherwise they're homeless"

"I meant, why don't you move with me? Khile can have his own room, you can have your own room...or you can share with me. Either way there's more than enough space."

"Are you seriously asking me to move in with you?"

"Um...that depends."

"Depends on what?"

"Whether or not that's what you want"

"Can I think about it?"

"Of course you can"

"Shouldn't we be going back now? Khile must have worn your mother out by now"

"Actually my mother is with Nadià. The kids wanted to sew Khile so mother brought him over to play. Luca of course is still away on business but he should be back by tomorrow. Which means I have you all to myself for the day"

"You planned this!"

"Yes I did"

He wrapped his arms around her waist and nibble on her neck. She sqirmed and tried to suspress a moan that wanted so badly to escape.

"You're playing dirty"

"Who me?"

"Oh don't give me that innocent act"

"Are you ready to go?"

"Where to?"

"My apartment"

"You have an apartment here too?"

"Yes. I usually use it when I visit, but I knew you weren't ready to share a room with me and its a bachelor pad so that's why we're staying with my parents instead"

"Let's go then"

They held hands the entire drive to the apartment. Occasionally stealing glances at each other. With her free hand she tapped the dashboard and sang along to the music with him joining in every now and again.

When they got there Sebastian was all over her as soon as the door was closed. He pulled away and lead her to the living room where he had set up a massage table surrounded by candles. He handed her a robe that was laying on the back of the couch.

"Go change. The bathroom is through there"

He lit the candles and got the massage oils out while he waited for her. She came back out wearing the robe and placed the clothes she was wearing on the couch.

"Where do you want me?" She asked in a sultry voice.

"Lay on the table and prepare for the massage of your life"

She smiled and walked over to the table then hesitated for a minute before untying the sash on the robe before letting it fall to the ground. Sebastian's eyes suddenly widened because she was standing nude before him. She had removed every item of clothing she was previously wearing.

"Dear God" he said then gulped

She walked over and laid on the table. Sebastian lathered her skin in oil from her shoulders to her waist. He started massaging from the base of her kneck getting all the knots out then moved down her back. His eyes rest on her butt before he firmly squeezed each cheek and moved all the way down her legs. The soft sigh and moans she released every now and then sent electric waves through his body.

She rolled over exposing herself to him and smiled when his eyes clouded over with lust. She reached for him and he went to her allowing her to wrap her hands around his neck. He placed light feathery kisses on her stomach and when he moved to go lower she bolted upright.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked

"No! If you stop now I'll punch you!" She exclaimed

He chuckled before leaning down to pick her up and take her to the bedroom where he deposited her onto the bed. They started kissing again, first it started lightly, then got more urgently, his tongue in her mouth her arms restlessly trying to open his belt buckle. He pulled back and quickly pulled his shirt over his head and pulled his pants and boxers down and stood before her proudly. Zoyé moved to the edge of the bed and reached for him.

Eyes never leaving his she cupped his shaft that was proudly erected and began stroking him. He tooked a deep breath and released. Still staring into his eyes he watched as she took him into her mouth and slowly slid all the way until his whole eight inches was in her mouth. When she closed her head and started slowly at first bobbing her head up and down he reached for her head because he needed to hold something. When her movements got faster he thought his legs would give way so he quickly pulled away and collapsed on the bed next to her trying to get his breathing back to normal.

Determined to pleased him Zoyé climbed on top of him and gently lowered himself onto his whole shaft. She titled her head back and released a moan the same time he did. She began riding him as he held her waist to help guide her movements. His mouth open in obvious pleasure as she rocked back and forth on him bringing them closer to pleasure. Still buried deep in her Sebastian felt her walls tighten around him and she quickened her pace and rode him both crying out in pleasure as they reaches their peak of ecstasy.

She collapsed on top of him as they both tried to catch their breath.

"You turned into a sex panther!" He exclaimed between deep breaths

"That was the first for me. I've never taken control like that"

"Well feel free to take control in the bedroom anytime you wish"

She laughed and playfully slapped his shoulder.

"I'm looking forward to living together" she said

"Is that an official yes?"

"Yes"

"You don't know how happy I am to hear that!"

And he showed her just how happy he was.