Epilogue

"Sweetheart you're glowing"

"Thank you mom"

They sat on the back porch watching Sebastian in the backyard barbecuing. Zoyé had bought him a new grill that he just couldn't wait to try the first sunny day of summer.

Now that it was getting warmer her mother had finally gotten a chance to come visit.

She watched Khile chasing his new puppy and would burst into laughter when the puppy would get hold of the string he was holding and try to shake it loose from his hand.

"He looks so happy" her mother commented watching Khile as well.

"He is." Zoyé replied

"You both do actually. He's good for you both. And I'm happy both the boys will have his last name. Its so good of him to be adopting Khile."

"He's the most amazing person mom."

"Oh believe me I know. He makes sure I have everything I need. He even got me my own driver now. I tried go refuse but he wouldn't hear of it. He said he wanted to make sure I have everything to my comfort."

"Sounds like him."

Zoyé turned to smile at Sebastian who was by the grill dancing to the music coming from the stereo he had taken to the porch. Tongs waving in the air whenever he wasn't using them to flip burgers and stake.

He turned and waved at them as he walked to the table and made up two plates and brought it to them.

"Lunch for my ladies!" He said handing them both a plate.

They thanked him and dug in.

"Your son approves of this dish. He's kicking up in there."

She took his hand and placed it on her stomach to feel the baby kicking around.

"That's right champ. You'll be barbecuing with daddy in no time"

"Me too daddy!?" Said Khile joining them on the porch

"Of course. Your brother is going to need to teach him everything I'm teaching you. And here's another lesson. Let's make a stake burger!"

With that he picked up Khile piggy back style and jogged back down to the lawn with the puppy chasing after them with excited barks.

Zoyé laughed as Sebastian ran away from the puppy with Khile holding on tight around his neck squealing with laughter.

"I couldn't have asked for a better husband."

"And I couldn't have asked for a happier life for you and my grandchildren. That song he sang to you at the wedding absolutely left me in tears. Its good you've found someone that loves to sing as much as you do. You are all like the modern Von trapp family"

"I can assure you we won't be climbing mountains singing songs mom" Zoyé kidded

"I love you my baby girl."

"I love you too mom" she replied touching her mother's hand then picked up her fork and started eating again.

                           The End

Now out --> Ruthless Billionaire Boss.

Look out for my next book guys!