Chapter 12

Zoyé watched as Sebastian was enveloped in hugs and kisses from his family

Zoyé watched as Sebastian was enveloped in hugs and kisses from his family. All the while he held Khile in his hands.

"Mama and papa this is Zoyé, a really special friend of mine" Sebastian said as he turned to her a pulled her to his side.

"Zoyé these are my parents Regina and Fabio Genovesi"

His father extended his hand while his mother gather her in a hug.

"Its good to have you visiting with us. My Sebastian has never taken a woman to meet us, so you must be very special indeed."

Zoyé could feel her face heat up as she glances at Sebastian and found him grinning at her. His father standing next to him however did not look as pleased, though he was trying to hide it.

"Come, let me show you to your rooms. You all look very tired, so a bite to eat and shower and straight to bed. Tomorrow we will all talk." Said his mother

She took them up two flights of stairs and lead them to the most beautiful room where their bags were already waiting.

"You two are in this room and young boy in the room next door" she announced

Zoyé turned startled eyes to Sebastian and found him trying to hold back his laughter.

"Mama we can't share a room. Zoyé and I are not a couple...not yet anyway"

At that last bit Zoyé was sure her face resembles a tomato so she tried to look anywhere but at his face.

"Oh! I'm sorry I just assumed. I saw the way you look at each other so I thought...oh well never mind then. Sebastian you take another room and I'll have someone come up to move you clothes to that room."

"Ok mama. It really is good to see you" he said hugging his mother before exiting the room.

"You look tired" said Regina

"I am. It was such a long flight" Zoyé replied.

"Tell you what. I will have Sebastian bring you up a platter with sandwiches and warm camomile tea, I'll tip some honey in it for you. It will put you right to bed"

"Thank you, I'd really appreciate that"

Zoyé gave Khile a bath and got him ready for bed. She bundles him in his blanket and put him in her bed instead one the one in the room connecting to hers. After the day they had she just wanted him close to her.

She was in the shower washing the soap of her body when she heard the knocking on the bedroom door. She quickly turned the water off and wrapped herself in a towel and raced to get the door. She stood by the closed door contemplating should she get a T-shirt or something on or just answer the door in her towel. She ran to the closet to pull out a T-shirt but suddenly the room door opened causing her to pause and turn around. Sure enough Sebastian stood there with the tray of food Regina had promised to send up for her.