Candy (Percy x Nico)

PJO and HoO

Pairing: Percico or Percy/Nico

Candy

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own PJO nor do I own HoO. They all belong to Rick Riordan. But I am happy to say that this is inspired by a fan fiction writer who I favorited on Fanfiction.net. The story line isn't really the same but the summery will tell you about the story.

Summery: Percy is walking to the Hades cabin to meet up with Nico. What happens when he walks in on Nico eating candy sexily. Did Nico do it on purpose or was it an accident. One-shot!!! When ever you want it after 'The House of Hades.' May have spoilers for both series.

Percy P.O.V.

I was walking to the Hades cabin, to see Nico. You see, Nico doesn't stay at camp often. When Nico is here, I tend to see him a lot, though. So anyway, I walked into the Hades cabin only to see Nico eating a Kit-Kat. Nico hadn't seemed to notice me come in so I quietly closed the door and hid. Nico carefully broke the Kit-Kat in half. He slowly brought the chocolatey candy to his mouth, biting it gently. Nico's eyes lit up. The candy was sticking out of his mouth. He was biting it little by little. I had to admit that it looked pretty sexy the way he was eating it. I wanted to jump out and kiss him so bad.
About a minute later, I let out a sigh. Nico looked startled but went back to eating the melting chocolatey treat in his hands. I stepped out from my hiding spot when he finished and said," Hi Nico!"
"P-Percy how long have you been there?" The ghost king asked me.
"Enough to know that you eat candy slow" 'and sexy' I thought.
"Oh. Anyways, what brings you here?" He asks as I sit on his bed getting closer to him.
"Um... I don't know" I reply seeing the chocolate smudge on his face, making want to lick it off.
"Okay. What d-" he got cut short. I was leaning forward,so I licked the chocolate smudge off.
"Uh, um, ah, du" He stammered. I giggled at this. I wasn't one to giggle but Nico was just so darn cute, I couldn't help it.
"Did you just-" he got cut short once again, by me pressing my lips against his. When we broke apart we stood in silence.
"You feel the power, and I love you Neeks!" I told him, my princess. "Oh, and you eat candy in a very sexy way."

!THE END!