[1] Just Ellie

[ I'm tagging a few people who want to read this (thanks! ♥) and some I who I thought might be interested, I hope you don't mind! :) Yelizesra Mina_TS QueenBeatles clogfactory Stone_cold_crazy_ LittleBeatlemaniac BonesBowie CoralLazarof]

• • • • • • • • • • • •

This party was something else. So far the parties Ellie had been to had been pretty tame (and she had been to a lot), but this party was set in some underground bar and there were a lot of things happening that she was sure she didn't want to know details about. She loved to party but she always kept it legal, and in some corners of this establishment there were things that weren't legal at all, she was certain about that.

The only reason she had come to this party because some girls she knew - she wouldn't exactly call them friends - gave her the flyer earlier that day, and told her where and when they were planning to meet up. And of course, Ellie being Ellie, she didn't decline that invitation. She was always up for a good party and this one had certainly sounded good. Less extreme than it was. But the fact it was slightly more extreme at least meant it wasn't boring, because there was not much worse than a boring party.

Even though.. if Ellie was honest, it was kind of boring. The girls she had come with weren't close with her and they had abandoned her pretty soon. Ellie wasn't bothered by that, she wasn't hurt, in her mind she was glad she ditched the danger of revealing personal secrets to people who might just end up going behind her back.

Ellie was well aware that occasionally when she was drunk she talked a lot, too much, and in the wrong hands that information could cause some serious trouble for her. So far she had been lucky, and even though she was well aware of the risk, she enjoyed it in a strange way. It brought something entertaining into her boring daily life. Even though compared with some other people, her life wasn't all that boring. It was just not quite exciting enough for Ellie.

Enough about her life in general. It was time to focus on the party. Time to find something fun to do, time to find someone fun to do. She didn't usually go to parties in this area, so the chances that she would find someone new and exciting were quite high. If she managed to find someone who wasn't on drugs. That was a turn off for her. She did some kind of extreme things, but drugs was something that she had told herself to steer clear of. It was a kind of deal with herself. She allowed herself to party and enjoy herself, as long as she didn't do drugs. And so far she didn't feel the need to do drugs either. Everything worked quite well. As long as she found someone fun to do.

The only thing she really needed was another drink. Her glass was empty, so she slowly pushed her way through the mass of sweaty bodies. There were bottles on the floor and everything was sticky. So sticky that Ellie didn't want to know what exactly she was stepping on. There was a very good reason why she usually cleaned her shoes after a night like this. Even if it just made her feel better about the possible disgusting things on the floor at a party.

It was hard to see where she was going with the flashing light and people's unpredictable movements, so she bumped into a lot of people. Sometimes she touched body parts which she wished she wouldn't have come so close to but the place was packed so it was unavoidable. At least people were decent enough to move off the dance floor if they wanted to get down and dirty. Or in this case get against the wall and dirty. No one would actually get down anywhere. Go down, sure, she was no stranger to that either, but no one ever actually literally got onto the ground.