[61] Monday Morning

The following morning Ellie was woken up by something tickling her sides very gently. Slowly trying to figure out her body, she rolled onto her side and lifted her head, blinking to get the blurry to go away in her eyes.

"You're up," she could hear a soft voice coming from beside her.

"Mhm, sort of," she mumbled, lying her head on the bed again.

Brian chuckled and wrapped his arm around her. "You're very cute in the morning," he told her and kissed her cheek softly. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, letting his hands start exploring her body again.

"You're very talkative in the morning," Ellie said, slowly opening her eyes again.

"And you're not very talkative," he countered before he leaned in to softly kiss her forehead. "That's okay though, we can just cuddle until you feel ready for more. I don't have a problem with that at all."

"Good." She smiled a little and snuggled closer to him again. "I did sleep well. Your bed is very comfortable, and you make a nice pillow.."

"I do?" He asked amused. "Good, I'm glad to hear that. I'll be your pillow anytime."

"Were you trying to tickle me before? To get me to wake up?"

"That woke you?" He sounded genuinely surprised. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. You just... you have very soft skin, and you look so beautiful, I just couldn't help myself.." He started to pull his hand out from under her shirt, but Ellie was surprisingly quick to stop him.

"Don't stop, you woke me so you should continue to make it worth it." When she felt that his hand was securely in place again, she wrapped her arms around him again. "What time is it?"

"Uhm..." He lifted his head and tried to see the time without letting go of Ellie. "A bit past ten. When should we leave?"

"Probably quarter past eleven.. You don't have to come with me though."

Brian chuckled a little. "I know, but you know that I am going to come with you. And now I'm going to make you breakfast."

"No, no, wait, I'm going to make you breakfast. I owe you that." Ellie stopped him from getting up.

Brian smiled at her. "You don't have to do that, you don't owe me anything."

"I know, I know, but I want to do this. Please." She stretched before she sat up. "Just let me do this so I can feel a little better about this whole thing that happened."

"Okay.." Brian smiled a little. "But kiss me first."

Ellie chuckled and shook her head. "I have morning breath..."

"No you don't, come on... please?" He looked at her and gave her his best puppy face.

"Alright, fine," Ellie gave in and leaned down to kiss him softly.

When she pulled away again he was looking at her with a big smile. "Don't act like kissing me is such a horrible thing, I know you enjoy it."

Ellie chuckled and shrugged. "You caught me... I do enjoy it." She pecked his lips again. "But now I'm going to make us breakfast. And don't try to help me, I won't let you."

"Only to help you feel better, only this once. You don't have to do things for me."

"Shh, stop arguing. I won't be long. Should I turn on the radio?" She asked, looking at him as she got up.

"No, that's okay, don't worry, I'll enjoy the quiet." He smiled at her, snuggling up under the blanket again. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome, Brian, really." She smiled at him once again before she went into the kitchen to make him a breakfast just like the one that she hadn't touched three weeks ago. With the tray in her hands she returned to the bedroom where Brian was sitting on the bed. He'd opened the window and made the bed, and now he was sitting on top of it. He wasn't dressed yet, but he was playing away on his acoustic. "Hey there, handsome," she greeted him, smiling widely at the view she had.