Chapter Eight.

Jade finally met Marlon and Mr. Tahj. She said as fine as Mr. Tahj was, he barely spoke to her and seemed to be sizing her up the entire time. Marlon thought Mowry had brought another girl to turn out. He apparently thought Jade wasn't "Thick enough" nor was she "Pretty enough to be part of it" . Jade said, He commented that Mowry should of turnt that fine thick ass broad that he brought over six weeks ago.

So he had time to be an asshole and size Tiffany up?

Tiffany made no comment, and didn't bother telling Jade that, that they had been talking about her.

Obviously neither had Mowry.

Jade said when Mowry corrected Marlon and his dad telling them Jade wasn't no hoe, but his girlfriend they didn't seem overly-excited about the change in her importance to him. Marlon simply said, "You should have got with that otha broad. Yo "girlfriend" look fake as fuck."

Mowry had to pull Jade out the house because she started wildin out on Marlon ass. She hit him so hard that he fell back. When he got his composure back in check, he swung so hard that he broke Jade's nose. Now she was sporting a BEAUTIFUL pearl colored nose cast for two months until her nose healed.

Jade's family on the other hand thought Mowry was a sweet as pie with rough edges. Jade's Mom too thought Mowry was a nice looking young man.

**

Tiffany quit at the DAYS INN.

In the course of two weeks Mowry had brought tweleve different girls up there. They looked no older then thirteen years old. Tiffany was beginning to think he was a pervert. He would get the room then before Tiffany would leave he'd be walking back to their room like he was about to stay the night with them. Where were these little girl's parents?

Tiffany told Jade, and Jade said that she had heard from other girls at the school, but didn't believe it, because what would Mowry want to do with some thirteen year old's? He was eighteen. Jade said she had been wanting to confront him about his "order of business" ,but she was afraid he'd get mad and shut down on her again. So Tiffany promised the next time the three of them were together both her and Jade would say something to him.

Tiffany easily got her 3rd job. She walked in and asked the girl for an application. The girl looked Tiffany up and down smiling slyly before telling her to wait there. Tiffany sat at one of the empty tables and waited for her to bring out the application. If this didn't work out she was gonna go to hooters fo'real. This was the 3rd place she was putting in an app for. Nobody would hire her. The girl from the back returned followed by; Mr..Tahj

Tiffany was surprised.

A smile broke across his face. "Come on back." Tiffany swallowed nervously. He looked like an older version of Mowry and Marlon. He couldn't have been no older than thirty-five. He was a larger man. Not wide at the abdomen, but he was bulky with big arms, and you could tell he was in damn good shape. He was just damn fine. The girl who had brought Mr. Tahj back just gave her a knowing smile as if to say. "I know he's fine."

Tiffany blushed following Mr. Tahj into the far back. "You know I like you already." Mr. Tahj shut the door to his back office. Tiffany stayed quiet. He did? Why? "I don't make food for no girl that Mowry brings over, but you, you are special I can tell." His baritone voice was making Tiffany shake and shiver all over, her nipples were pointed in his direction. Tiffany blushed deep, 'Thank you."

"Why do you want to work here?"

"I would be an excellent member to your team. I'm always on time, I'm never late." Mr Tahj lit a black and mild listening to her. "Okay now cut that bullshit. Why you wanna work here?" His voice was stern and serious. "I just need the money. I got responsibilities. I can do full time after 330pm."