Chapter Thirty Four

It was gettin' old fast. Tiffany was playing with his emotions again. One minute she'd be sayin', no Kissing, and no Fucking. Then the next minute she'd be all up on Mowry leaning into him, tryna get at him. Mowry already wanted to make a life with Tiffany. The fact that she couldn't stick to her commitment irked him.

She was pulling at his heart strings. She would have to either stick to what she committed to or forget it completely. Mowry wasn't about to deal with her liking it now, and regretting it later.

Mowry liked talking to "Queenie" she had really changed. She had matured now. She had that work hard, get money attitude. She was real disconnected from the outside world though. She told Mowry she couldn't deal with people anymore. She didn't trust nobody, anymore.

She said Tiffany broke the bond they had as Sisters. The trust she had instilled in Tiffany was gone, and she wasn't gonna be able to get it back. Queenie felt like Tiffany was a bitch for what she did.

Mowry had been somebody that she had been really committed to. She had genuinely really liked him, and she really had been heartbroken. She did admit to being over the top about how she took the break up though

Mowry still cared about her. He felt a little guilty about the way he had handled their relationship. He realized he had been so pissed off about her accusing him off lying that he acknowledge that he had been lying to her too. He had been talking about how she had hurt his trust --When in reality, he had broken her's too..

All the shit he had said, and did to Tiffany back in high school wasn't right.

The situation had been handled all wrong. Queenie had been kept in the dark for a good while. He was feeling Tiffany physically while he was in the relationship with Jade. It became an emotional thing when the relationship ended. They were already together hand in hand when they finally came out the closet to Jade the former.

Shit he wanted to be with Tiffany before he knew he wanted to be with Tiffany

It was a hard pill to swallow, but Mowry manned up and apologized for his wrongs. Queenie told him she had been forgave him. She was done being stuck in the past, "I'm attracted to you, and you've changed. I would even love to have another chance with you, but I ain't Tiffany. I would never fuck her over like she did me. I'm a better former friend than she was a best friend."

Mowry watched Queen shake her head. He wasn't gone lie. Jade was damn sexy, but Tiffany was the only women he wanted. The only women he wanted to have some type of family with. He saw the hurt on Queen's face. She forgave, but she had not forgotten. It pained Mowry because he still had a sweet spot in his heart for her. She was the first female who had gotten past his wall of trust,

"Damn Jade. I'm sorry you hurting, but you gotta understand."

"I do."

"I love Tiffany it ain't gone happen Queen"

"I know that."

Queenie batted her eyes lid rapidly tryna catch the teas as they fell. Mowry held her and they sat quiet for a long time. Damn, she had only came by to give him something Nico had left for him. Queen left some hours later.

Mowry went off on Tiffany the next day.

Today she wanted to kiss, but then tomorrow she wouldn't want to. Mowry pulled away from her.

"Naw, I'm tired of you doing that. Right here, Right now. You want me or not? I ain't tryna rush you but you ain't doing this shit another day. So you open yo mouth and be grown about-."

Tiffany cut him off with her lips. Mowry feel weak beneath her sweet kisses. He hated that he got weak over her.

Mowry nutted so hard that his body went limp from not having pussy in some months. Mowry laid his head back on his pillow as he tried to pull his self together,"Damn Girl."Mowry smiled he was to happy as she smiled climbing off him pushing her hair away from her now sweaty forehead. 'I swear I'm bout to marry yo ass." Tiffany smiled laughing. 'So you telling me yes?" Mowry asked. "Yes, but I can't handle you leaving." Tiffany admitted as she pulled hair hair up into a messy bun. Mowry nodded pulling her into bed. She fell into him with a shriek, and a laugh. "Don't think about it right now."

Tiffany nodded. 'Im trying" Mowry buried his head between her legs. "Think about how this bout to feel instead." Tiffany was shaking, squirming, and moaning until Mowry's tongue flicked her one last time. Tiffany thighs clamped hard around Mowry's head as she trembled out of control.

Mowry wiped his face coming back up to lay beside her. Tiffany snuggled up to next him drifting off to sleep forty-five minutes later as they laid in a comfortable silence.

Mowry smiled hearing her slight snore till he fell asleep beside her too. A smile on his face.

She was his now, and nothing was gonna get in the way of it from now on.