Chapter Nineteen

Holiday break hit for the university and people were returning home for; Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New years.

Xiao wished Mowry and Tiffany the best of luck. She was returning to Japan to visit her parents till school resumed in January. Xiao thought it was real mature of Mowry to do what he did in front of all them people on Saturday.

Tiffany and Xiao hugged tightly as Tiffany packed her stuff in Mowry's midnight black car for the drive in the morning. She was leaving her mustang here next to Mowry's apartment so they could talk to each other the entire drive back.

Tiffany pushed her suit case into the back seat as Mowry checked his oil, making sure everything was running nice and proper before they left tomorrow

Tiffany turned to see; Lonney, Nico and Jaysun coming up to them. "We wanna give y'all a present to help with them kinks. Tiffany blushed taking the small red box from Lonney. Mowry just shook his head shutting the hood of his car as the frat bro's walked over to Mowry. Tiffany watched as they each shared a brother to brother hug with Mowry.

Tiffany shook the red box a little about to open it.

Lonney stopped her. "Naw, we want y'all to open it in y'all private time." They all three gave both Mowry and Tiffany a cheeky smile. Tiffany rolled her eyes putting it in the backseat of the car. Lonney pulled Tiffany into a hug. "Keep him outta trouble we need him back here so we can make him an Omega." Tiffany nodded returning Lonney's hug.

**

Tiffany climbed into bed with Mowry once she'd gotten out the shower. She had decided to sleep over there since they were going to be driving back together. Plus they really need to talk to each other, They also needed the alone time before they had to go deal with their families.

Mowry looked over at her. "You smell good." Mowry smiled at her kissing her forehead. Tiffany smiled. "Thank you." Mowry crawled on top of her burying his face into the crook of her neck. "Mowry." Tiffany called his name gently. Mowry kissed her neck a little. "Mowry," Mowry looked up after a second. "What up?" Tiffany let out a sigh. "I wanna be your woman. I'm gonna say yes."

Mowry was smiling real hard "Oh shit you just straight made me the happiest man ever." Tiffany smiled,but I think it's only right that we talk to Jade." Mowry nodded. "I mean I know that, but oh shit I got a straight girlfriend." Tiffany laughed. 'Boy you stupid." Mowry kissed her forehead and rolled off of her. "Now what."

Tiffany shrugged., "I don't know. How about you tell me who Mourice Tahj is?" Mowry cracked his knuckles. "He's the straight shit real talk." Tiffany kicked him gently smiling. "Boy stop, I'm fo'real Mowry." Mowry smiled rolling to his side looking down at her. Tiffany traced his lips with her finger tips. "I know a couple things, but not the most important things."

Mowry kissed her finger tips. Mowry thought for a minute before opening up to her about everything. Everything that he never expected to be telling any female that he had dated. Tiffany dropped her brick wall telling Mowry everything that was hidden under her hard shell.Mowry listened to her intently, as they continued talking back and fourth about each other to each other

This carried on through-out the night til they feel asleep.

**

A couple minutes into the drive there Mowry spoke up. "Alright fuck this basic shit." Tiffany laughed, "I just asked what your favorite movie was." Tiffany shook her head.

Mowry smiled, "How long do you think this relationship between us is gonna last?" Mowry asked seriously. Tiffany shrugged,"I don't know." Mowry's eyes stared at the highway ahead of him, "Can you see yourself still with me after we graduate?" Tiffany thought about it, "Yes I can." Mowry smiled, "Me too."