Chapter Twenty Nine

"[Tiffany's]PointOfView"

Tiffany left Marlon alone after that day Mowry had beat his ass. She still had a huge crush on him, but she cut that off. She deleted his phone number, and told him she couldn't talk to him anymore. She didn't wanna put another bad taste in Mowry's mouth anymore.

She loved Mowry, and that was that...

Tiffany entered Xiao's apartment. Xiao wanted to hang out today. Xiao's parents had got her a real simple apartment. it was about a fifteen minute drive away from the school. Xiao had begged her Mom and Dad for it.

Xiao was planning on living in Norfolk she said she liked it. "That's my brother." Xiao pointed to her Brother who was sitting on the couch. Tiffany didn't even notice him as Xiao shut the door behind her. Out of all times she had visited Xiao's apartment this semester why did her brother decide to come today?

God was messing with her emotions again wasn't he?.

He was obviously a lot older than both Tiffany and Xiao. He looked about twenty-six with jet black hair like Xiao's. He had rugged beard as well as him being a little chubby,but he was real cute in the face. He had a nice smile as well

"Nice to meet you, I'm Zane." Zane spoke with a friendly smile. Tiffany smiled back just as polite. "Hi. I'm Tiffany."

Tiffany eyed him a little than looked at Xiao who was glaring at her. They both went into the kitchen, Tiffany quietly watched Xiao wash dishes for a moment till Xiao spoke. "He's gay." Xiao told Tiffany. Tiffany's mouth popped open. "Seriously?" Xiao threw a dish towel at her, "No, but stop fucking him with your eyes in front of me. Its disturbing."

Tiffany blushed.

"My Mom, and Dad sent him down here to watch me. He will be here for the whole entire week." Tiffany looked at her oddly. "Watch you?" Xiao nodded. "They wanna see if I can handle living on my own." Tiffany giggled, but it came to an abrupt stop when Zane came walking in the kitchen. He was real tall too. He took a cup from the cabinet, "I just want some water." He told them both, his eyes looking at Tiffany.

"I swear if your brother don't stop staring at me.." Tiffany trailed off telling Xiao, as Zane left the kitchen. "Tiffany stop you love Mowry." Tiffany smiled hearing Mowry's name. "I can't wait to see him tomorrow. He's hanging out with Lonney today."

Tiffany pouted a little. "Maybe your brother could make me feel better, you know pass up the time til I see my future husband." Tiffany said. A little blush rising in her cheeks on the word, husband. Xiao spun around smiling. "Aww, you called him your husband." Tiffany shrugged. 'Yeah."

"You want some strawberries." Xiao asked walking over to fridge. Tiffany nodded as Xiao took them out,and walked out the kitchen with Tiffany. Xiao handed her brother a couple strawberries before they both sat on either side of Zane. They were all laughing at something on TV.

Zane and Tiffany slyly stealing glances at one another. She could honestly say this time she just felt her inner hoe stirring around in her lower body. They met each others eyes

Once.

Twice.

Three times. Zane winked at her the last time. Tiffany blushed.

Xiao was eating strawberries looking at TV. Tiffany knew Xiao probably knew they were looking at each-other, but she was just waiting to say something. Zane pat Tiffany's knee. "I need to go to the bathroom." Zane got up looking back at Tiffany while he walked off towards the bathroom, Tiffany blushed. "You are not going with him, y'all think y'all sneaky." Xiao told Tiffany. "I'm gonna tell Mowry."

Tiffany giggled. "He's cute I cant help it." Xiao rolled her eyes popping Tiffany in the arm. Zane came back five minutes later taking a seat. He sat closer to Tiffany then he had been previously.

Tiffany was hanging out with Xiao and Zane for over four hours till Xiao got up to go pee. Xiao shot Tiffany a look to be good. Tiffany wasn't gonna do nothing though. She had to much love for Mowry.

"Why have been looking at me all night?" Tiffany heard Zane say. She looked his way. "Um. Why have you been looking at me." Tiffany asked right back. Zane smirked. "I'm sure you know why," Zane told her. Tiffany blushed. "Oh. I do.?" Zane nodded. "Enlighten me?" Tiffany asked..

"I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I just really want to get you alone right now." Tiffany bit her lip real hard. "Oh." Zane kept his smile. " If I'm reading you correctly, you want the same, so why don't we stop with this cat,and mouse game, and handle it?"

Tiffany's eyes widen. She was turned on, and insulted all at the same time.. Damn did he think she was that easy? 'No. I'm not like that."

"We're both grown Tiffany, and we both like sex. I'm not calling you a hoe, and I'm not trying to make it sound like you are easy or something, but I know what I want, and so do you." Tifffany nodded. 'I respect that, but some one else has my heart."

Zane just shrugged as Xiao came back out to the living room. Zane didn't look her way the rest of the time being.

Damn he was all dick and no feelings. Tiffany lost her attraction to him within that couple seconds.