Chapter Thirty Three

Tiffany couldn't stop thinking about how she pretty much had attacked Mowry, She really felt bad that they had made the small commitment to make it work, before they actually made it work. He told Tiffany he didn't wanna have no issues when they reunited because he was coming back to her.

It made sense to cut of the physical tithes between them.

No distractions.

No kissing.

No sex.

Just focus

It was 9:00pm when Tiffany put on some shoes to drive to the frat house. She did miss Mowry, and she hoped things were still cool on his end. She hadn't meant to kiss him, especially like that. She was pretty much trespassing again, but Lonney just let her in after he hugged her. He was calling her his cousin now.

"Mowry in the kitchen with Queenie." Lonney spoke as he sat on the couch again.

Out of all the hoe's the surrounded Mowry everyday that never made her jealous anymore. Queenie had her all in her emotion's when ever she saw her and Mowry together at any given time. They stopped talking with the kitchen door creaked open.

"Mowry." Queenie looked up, and Tiffany met her eyes. Nobody couldn't tell her it wasn't Jade now "Jade?" Tiffany questioned

"It's Queenie, so please call me by my name. Jade is not my name anymore" Queenie told her. "Why did you change you're name?" Queenie shook her head. " I don't want to get into. I just needed to start over." She shrugged.

Tiffany nodded, "I just want to talk to Mowry." Mowry stood,"Hol up." Mowry spoke to Queenie

Mowry got up walking out the kitchen. He followed her to the hall way. You knew it was Jade all along?" Tiffany heard herself question. She forgot she had originally come over here to patch things up with with the kiss, but seeing Jade mind her mind go blank

Mowry nodded, 'Yea, since last week. We had a long talk She asked me not to spread her business. So I kept my mouth closed." Tiffany could respect that. If she wanted to turn her life around, she knew she definitely would have not wanted nobody to be asking a million WHYS.

Tiffany wished she could ask him not be friends with her, to exclude her as a frat girl, and to not talk to her, but the last thing she wanted to was fall back into her old ways. They were suppose to have grown past that,and Tiffany needed to let petty shit go. Queen didn't even seem like a threat anyway. So what did Tiffany look like asking Mowry to "Keep his hands and feet away from other people."

This was not kindergarten. This was not some romance book. Although Tiffany wished it was..

It was reality..

Tiffany just stood, as these feelings washed over her. She knew her emotions were rising up, did he still care about her . She was the first female he had ever trusted.Tiffany wanted to petty, and bullshit around so he would be to busy to go back to Queen, but she stayed true to her promise to let petty shit go. She did miss talking to him though. "What happened to Tatiana,and Nikki?"

"Tatiana is sick with pneumonia. Nikki went out town going to a funeral." Tiffany just nodded. "I'll let you back to your conversation than." Mowry leaned down his soft lips kissing her forehead.Tiffany's heart skipped a beat

"We need to find some time to chill this weekend." Tiffany agreed

The week went by breezy and it was Friday at 5am when Tiffany let out a groan. She got up and got dressed and went to work.

The registrar building was over crowded today, and Tiffany ended up having to give all the busy work to somebody else so she wasn't late for class. Tiffany saw Nico, and Lonney setting up for the talent show again. Mowry was putting up the rope and Queen was counting the money in the cash box.

Tatiana must have been okay now because she was writing something on a piece of paper

Tiffany watched them for a little minute before she left to go to her class. She had forgotten about the talent show this Friday.

The cul de sac started to bump with music as Tiffany walked with Hazel from their last class. Xiao was still in her late class. "Let's go sit down before it gets to crowded and there ain't no where to sit." Tiffany agreed following Hazel into the grass that was a little ways away from the talent both. Tiffany watched Mowry and Queen talk to each other. She had an annoyed look on her face, until Mowry said something that made her start laughing.

She could take Mowry cheering up any of these hoes, even Tatiana and Nikki, but the new improved Jade, had her on her toes.

Tiffany was cool all the way through the talent show till Jade, well Queenie got up and started hip rolling. Tiffany looked over to see if Mowry was looking, and he was looking, of course he was looking, he was suppose to look.

Tiffany looked back at Queenie. She didn't appear to be doing it out of spite, but Mowry was watching her. He had watched the other girls too, but this shit felt personal. Tiffany felt Xiao pop her. Leave it to her best friend to tell her to stop trippin'

"You trippin' Tiffany. Let it go you see she not trying nothing." Hazel mumbled. "I'm with Tiffany on this one Xiao. She up there rolling her hips for all to see. When you say kill her, I got my .45 ready Tif."

Xiao and Tiffany laughed. Hazel's crazy self.

It was obvious Queen's little hip roll was well appreciated cause everybody was clapping. "Why the hell isn't he clapping." Tiffany mumbled. Mowry sat there emotionless as she went and sat back beside him. 'You want him to clap?" Tiffany shook her head. " No I just -- I wanna know if he liked it." Xiao laughed quietly. "Tiffany, you need to quit" Tiffany ignored Xiao. Everything was all good for a long little minute.

It was until Mowry's eyes shifted to Queen's face did his face speak a thousand words. His eyes said it all as he smiled lightly at her, Queenie turned her head too meet his eyes. They were just looking at each other, but his face still showed that he still cared about her. Maybe it was a little, maybe it was just a smudge, but he still did. It was a long minute before they both look back out to the crowd..

and Tiffany felt every bone in her body ignite..