Chapter Twelve- Maybe we should take a mental health day.

I woke up in my bed the next morning, draped over someone. I looked up to see Theo scowling down at me, his chocolaty hair mussed up.

"Why are you glaring at me?" I asked chirpily.

"Five. A. M," he mumbled.

I hit my alarm clock to shut it up. "Go back to sleep."
"Can't be bothered."
"Then get your fat arse out of my bed and come jogging with me," I insisted.

He smiled. "Sounds fun."

I changed into my running clothes in the bathroom and threw my hair up in a quick ponytail.

"Cherry, hurry up," Josh whined.

"Alright, I'm coming," I muttered.

We walked out of the bedroom, banging into the excited boy.

"Oooh, is Theo coming too!? Please say he's coming, he's cool!" He chirped.

I chuckled and Theo nodded his head. Josh actually did a happy dance.

"You're like a four year old on speed," I told him.
He totally ignored me. "Oh, guess what mom said she's getting today? A puppy!"

"Really?" I squealed.

"Yeah! A little black whippet boy."

"I love puppies! Hey, the puppy could run with us!"

"Yeah! Omigod that would be so fun!"

"His hyperness is starting to rub off on you," Theo told me, grinning.

I smacked his arm lightly. "Shut up mister."

He mock saluted me. "Yes ma'am."

Sam glared at me as we came through the front door.

"What’s wrong?" I asked him gently.

He grabbed my wrist and started pulling me away from the others.

"Let her go!" Theo yelled, running to catch us up.

"Don’t worry. I’ll be back in a minute," I murmured, confused by Sam’s attitude.

He sat on the bottom stair and glared up at me.

"Why the hell is he here?" He demanded.

I blinked. "Who?"

"Theodore!"

"Umm, because he’s my boyfriend…"

"No… Why the hell is here so early in the morning? Did he stay here last night!?"

"Er, yeah."

"Did you have sex with that dick!?"

I felt my cheeks heat. "N-no."

Sam snorted.

"I don’t see how it’s any of your business anyway," I stammered.

His eyes went stone cold as he stood up. He shoved me roughly and I came up against the wall. Sam put his hands either side of my head, so I couldn’t move.

"Why are you with such a stupid, childish idiot?" He murmured, his lips at my ear.

"He’s not. Shut up; get off me," I insisted.

"How could you possibly be attracted to him when I’m stood right here, dying to kiss you?"

Heat rushed to my cheeks.

"Stop being an idiot Sam, it’s not funny," I muttered.

He caught my eye. "I’m not joking," he said seriously.

I panicked as he leant in closer, his lips pressing against my ear again.

"I want you," he whispered.

I pushed him, but he didn’t move. "Get off me."

His teeth grazed my ear. "But I want you."

"You're older than me," I mumbled.

"Only by one year, I've only just turned 17 Cher."

"I’m with Theo, and I like him. I don’t want you, leave me alone," I said firmly.

His eyes flashed with anger. "You do want me. I’ll just have to prove it to you."

He caught my chin and crashed his lips against mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I tried to fight him, but he was too strong, so I let my hands fall to my side as tears sprung to my eyes.

Sam was suddenly ripped away from me and he stumbled to the floor by the stairs.

Theo stood in front of me, his fists clenched up.

"What the Hell are you playing at?" Sam hissed, getting to his feet. "Cherry, tell him to leave us alone!"

Theo spun around and strode towards me. His thumb brushed over my cheeks.

"You okay?"

I nodded, tears still flowing down my cheeks. I was confused, and a little scared.

"I think it’s quite obvious who Cherry wants to leave," Theo said firmly.

Sam sidestepped around Theo and caught my face between his hands. "Cherry," he whispered. I shivered.

"Go," I murmured.

"Don’t be stupid, I’m not leaving you here with that douche bag. You belong with me!"

"I said go," I shouted.

"No," he yelled back stubbornly.

I clenched my fist. "Get your hands off me right now," I told him.

He gulped, but shook his head, so I punched him. He stumbled across the corridor and leant against the wall opposite me.

"Cherry!" he yelled. He strode back across the hall and slapped me hard.

"That was a mistake," Theo said gravely, before punching Sam himself. They fought for a while before everyone ran from the breakfast room to see what was going on.

Josh muttered something and went to stop them, but Jake caught his arm.

"Leave them fight it out," he insisted. "What happened?"

"He kissed me," I muttered.

"Jesus."

"And then he wouldn’t go, so I punched him."

"Right… So why are they fighting now?"

"He slapped me."

Jake’s eyes flashed with anger and he was instantly by my side, wrapping his arms around me.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He whispered.

"No, I’m fine. Just please make them stop, I don’t want him to hurt Theo," I murmured.

Jake nodded quickly and grabbed Theo’s arm, blocking his punch.

They looked at each other for a moment, having a silent conversation, before Theo finally nodded and got to his feet.

He put his hands on my waist and kissed my forehead. "Maybe we should take a mental health day," he suggested.

I smiled weakly. "Sounds good to me."

Sam got to his feet and glared at me. "You’re nothing but a worthless slut," he said coldly.

Theo took a step towards him, but I pulled him back.

"Leave him," I said, blinking back tears. "He’s not worth it."

"But he made you cry! Twice!" He muttered.

I brushed my lips over his. "Not worth it."

He ran his hands through my hair. "Fine, let’s just go back to bed."

** A/N Sorry it got cut off.... I have no clue what happened there, but this should be the whole chapter guys :) Thanks for reading- Vote/comment/fan? **