Important Message

Hey guys. I actually have a few messages for you today.

I wanted to let you know that I'm on half term break, and while it might seem like I should have loads of time to update, I don't because my siblings steal the computer all day everyday. However, after that I have study leave while they're still in school for a few weeks, so there should be loads of uploads then.

Also, to apologise for my uploads, and the fact that they always seem to be weeks apart, I've started to edit the first chapters of Living with the Lockhart Boys. It's not just typos and things like that, I've added and taken away pieces, changed scenes, and stuff like that. I'm going to post them as a new story titled 'Living with the Lockharts', and the first chapter is going to be posted in a few minutes. I think they're worthwhile reading, because they really are quite different to the unedited chapters. So I hope you check them out, and please, please, please let me know if you like them.

There are only a few chapters left on this book, between five and ten depending on how short I make them. I told myself that when I got to this point I'd tell you guys. There is going to be a sequel to this story. I plan to make it a trilogy, all in Cherry's point of view and, depending on the events of the two books, possibly another one in someone's else's P.O.V. I'm not going to promise the third book, because I might feel like the story is finished, but the second I can promise you.

I'm sorry if you thought this was a new chapter. The next chapter will be up either today or tomorrow hopefully, and the edited version of this book will be up this morning definitely. Thanks for all of your support :)