Chapter Twenty Nine- I hate you too, dork.

** Here's the latest chapter. Picture of Cherry and Sam somewhere over there -->**

“You know it’s been 12 weeks exactly since I got here?” I asked Sam as he drove us out of school.

He raised an eyebrow at me. “You counted?”

“Shut up.”

“You are so cute,” he muttered, reaching over to mess up my hair.

“I hate you,” I groaned, trying to smooth it back out.

“I hate you too, dork.”

I pulled my bag up off of the floor and un-zipped it, about to grab my hair brush when I noticed something. Well, I noticed lots of things.

“What the fuck?” I whispered, mostly to myself.

“What’s up?” Sam asked, sounding concerned.

I leaned my bag towards him and he laughed as he saw the contents. Hundreds upon hundreds of love hearts scattered across the top.

There was a note on top, which read I’m sorry.

“Come on, Chez, you gotta admit that’s adorable.”

“I don’t have to admit anything,” I huffed.

“But you love Love Hearts,” he reminded me.

“So do you,” I countered, tipping every sweet out onto his floor. “So you can have them.”

“Chez! They’ll be sticky!” he whined.

“They were already sticky. All over my school books,” I sighed.

“How can you not want him back after that? It’s so cute.”

“He has a heck of a lot more grovelling to do. No one messes with my guys and gets away with it.”

“For God’s sake, Chez. You’re being really childish over this!”

“Mae'n ddrwg gennyf, nid fi yn deall chi,” I muttered, switching to Welsh.

“Huh?”

“Yr wyf yn Cymraeg yn rhugl. Ni allaf siarad Saesneg, felly cau y uffern i fyny.”

“Chez, come on, what bloody language is that? It sounds farmer-ish,” he groaned.

“Mae’n Gymreag, a nid yw sarhau ni. Ei bod yn iaith hyfryd; eich bod yn dwp, cythruddo bachgen bach.”

I giggled at the insult, and he just looked dumb-founded.

“Come on Chez. This isn’t fair.”

“You’re not fair,” I huffed.

“What did you say?”

“I called you  stupid, irritating little boy,” I todl him, and he scowled at me.

“That was mean.”

“It was called for,” I argued.

“Hey, what do you want from here?”

“Chicken nuggets,” I said excitedly.

“Would you like fries with that?” He asked, putting on a chirpy voice.

I chuckled. “Yeah, and a coke. And a Smarties Mcflurry!”

He quickly ordered our food and started driving us back to school.

“Do we have to go back?” I moaned, tearing a chunk out of my chicken nugget.