Chapter Thirty Six- I love you.

Josh's P.O.V

"Ow!" I groaned as I woke up to a find a certain British sister of mine sat on me.

"Cherry!"

"What?" She asked, smiling innocently at me.

"What are you doing!?"

"Waking you up, lazy bones. We have to go running."

"Cherry, it's Christmas day. We don't have to go running on Christmas day," I mumbled, glancing at the clock. "And it's only four in the morning."

"Yeah, well see, I thought that if we went early today we'd be back in time to wake everyone up for Christmas," she said, grinning.

I sighed, smiling back at her. "Alright, get out. I'll be five minutes."

She skipped out of my room, shutting the door behind her carefully. God, she was such a pain in the ass sometimes; but you kind of had to love Cherry. If you didn't love her you'd want to rip her to shreds. She was like Marmite.

"Joshy!" She cried as I came out of my room, racing down the corridor. I winced as she launched herself at me and caught her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. "I haven't seen you for so long!"

"I know!" I fake sobbed. "I missed you so much Cher!"

She pulled her face away from mine and grinned. "We done?"

I nodded, letting her go. "We're done, now let’s run."

Cherry's P.O.V

I sighed as I stepped out of the shower. I felt weird. It wasn't really Christmas without Jake winding me up. I used to jump on him to wake him up, and since I started running when I was twelve, I would drag him with me early in the morning so I wasn't lonely on Christmas. I'd done that to Josh, to fill the gap, but it didn't take away the weird, empty feeling I had in my stomach.

I pulled on my skinny jeans and a red polo-neck jumper and tiptoed to Sam's room. Steve and Jenna had gone down to the kitchen to say good morning to Mary, Josh and Jake were placating an excited Steffan, the older brothers were on their way, the Johnson's were due over in an hour, and Sam was the only one left to wake up.

I smirked as I quietly entered his bedroom, knowing exactly how to wake him up. I clamboured onto his bed and lay next to him, feathering kisses over his jaw and neck. He moaned quietly in his sleep, and I held back a giggle as I sucked and nibbled on his sensitive spot near his collarbone. His arms snaked around my waist and I looked up into his open, hazy eyes.

"I wanna be woken up like this everyday," he told me seriously.

I chuckled, brushing my lips over his. "Merry Christmas."

"Happy Christmas, Cher," he whispered, kissing my forehead.

"Everyone's up. It's your turn now," I said, grinning.

He rolled his eyes and slowly got up. I sat on his bed, happily watching him dress. His back was gorgeous. Seriously gorgeous.

"Quit eye-raping me," he said, making me jump. I felt heat rush to my cheeks. How had he noticed?

He flashed me a cocky smirk over his shoulder as he left the room.

"Wait for me!" I yelled, running after. I jumped onto his back and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" He asked, catching my legs.

"Nothing much," I replied, resting my chin on his hard shoulder.