Chapter 1 (new beginnings)

DISCLAMER: I sadly do not own naruto in any way , however this is a fan fiction made by me Enjoy!!!!

Naruto is wearing the outfit above accept for the Orange is black

ENJOY THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER!!!!!

It is narutos 4th birthday he was running literally for his life.
He turned a corner and realized it was a dead end......The villagers have cornered him. They then began to hit him with broken bottles and any thing they could find and even shinobi were nailing naruto with kunai...all the while yelling "YOU FILTHY DEMON YOU KILLED OWR 4TH HOKAGE AND DESTROYED OUR VILLAGE YOU WILL PAY"!!!!!!!!

Naruto felt the pein ring throughout his body . But knew he was being heeled by the kyubbi for he had known the kyuubi was there ever since he was 3. When the villagers were finally satisfied with themselves they left.

Naruto just lay there motion less... "Hey kit ,you ok?"
Kurama asked with concern as he heeled narutos wound
s. "Ya I'm fine kurama but I'm sick and tired of this the abuse, neglect and everything I already know that the 4th hokage is my father " said naruto

"Ya know what kit? How about we leave the village and I can train you to be the greatest shinobi alive but someone else will also have to train you to becouse I can't teach everything."

"OK KURAMA I love that idea I wanna do it now let's go."