Chapter 25 ( The hokage)

Disclaimer: DONT OWN NARUTO AT ALL OKKKKKEEEYY!??!?!?!?!?!

----------------------------------------------------________________________

( Naruto's P.O.V)

I teleported to the hokages office. I slowly opened the door and walked in. "You needed me hokage sama?" I asked and she nodded and  donzo was giving me one of his looks. "Well..Naruto...you have joined our village again, and we would like to ask of you.....to leave...." said tsunade, she gave me a sad look before looking at the council.

I looked crestfallen, well ......I was used to it....."W-why"? I asked "Well, even tho you have come back, you still can't forget the fact that you killed our Shinobi on that one akatski mission you had during the chunin exames...." Said shimura.

"Ok...but please....just let dedora and konan stay here...they didn't do anything to offend this village or it's people." I said hopefully.
"Ok, we will grant your wishes .........now," danzo said as he nodded at one if his anbu"take him" he says. As I'm turning away, I say "hokage........as of today you have made a powerful enemy.." I say and then disappeared into smoke , completely ignoring the anbu escort.

What should I do now?

(1 year later)

I've just been traveling around, don't know what to do at all...
"Hey kit" "what is it kurama?" " I have a secret to tell you that I've been holding for a long time..." I'm curious I have to admit "you can tell me, I'm all ears" I said. "Well.....your parents...they are alive...they've always been alive " "w-what" I said shocked to the bone.

"Allow me to explain" "please do" "Ehem" "so a long time ago, when I was being controlled by Madera, the hokage was about to give his life when a villager ran up to him, saying that he knew a other way. The hokage was all ears, the villager  said that minato could seal me inside you with a sacrifice and he offered himself   but Minato still had to do the ritual, Minato tried to talk the villager out of it but, he wouldn't give in so he did it...and afterwards he was to ashamed to show his face  To the village after he sacrificed one of the villagers, so he Kushina and your 7yr old sister fled to the north, they didn't have enough time to get you because when the barrier broke, the hokage came and got you.....the end...."

I took all of the information in I really do have a sister......could it really be that my parents were still alive? "Well than I guess that that means only one thing" "what is it kit?"   "To go and search for my parents of course.."

____________________________________________________

Another chapter done !!!!