Chapter 8 (The Chunin exames part 1 )

Disclaimer :only Kishimoto and the other awesome people who made naruto own naruto :3.

AND SORRY FOR MA LATE UPLOADS!!!!!
_____________________________________________________

Itachi's P.O.V

Hmm maby I should teach him the reanimation jutsu just in case.......na it's to late for it now ill teach him it after the chunin exams.

Naruto's P.O.V

As I am walking through konoha I can't help but notice that I am drawing a lot of attention to myself .

( by the was he in wearing a grass nin headband as a belt and it is black.)

I finally just sunshined to the hokages office because the stares reminded him to much of my child hood . I knocked on the door and she said "come in" so I did as I was told and walked in. When I walked in I saw the rookie 9..."What do you need grass nin "

"I'm signing myself up for the chunin exams , I am the only one that will be representing my village " I said emotionlessly trying not to attract to much attention from the rookie 9 or hokage.

"Can I ask for your personal Information?" Asked the hokage .
"Well I don't have any papers so ill just tell you personally ok, my blood type is AZ I am 12 yrs old and my name is Nitsu Namushi"
I said the fake name but my age and blood type I didn't bother faking.

While all the rookie 9 nins were thinking the same thing, ' Why does that voice sound so familiar'?.

"HEY , YOU WHY IS THERE ONLY 1 GRASS NIN ,also why does your voice sound familiar"? Said kiba , a brave soul.

" That is non of your business , and I don't know who you are referring to." I said wanting to get out of here.
"And may I ask why are you referring to ?" I said.
They all looked down at there feet sadly ."naruto uzumaki and it is none of your business grass nin!" said the hokage.

"Ok well ill be going" I said as a Rock inn walked in.and I sunshined away. ' he must be good to know the sunshine' thought tsunade.

Rock nins P.O.V (bet you wernt expecting that :>))

I was walking my way to the hokages when I heard the name naruto uzamaki. I walked in and said "you know naruto uzamaki?"
I asked "yes he used to be part of our village but left, do you have any information and how do you know him"? Asked the hokage.

"Well about a year ago he helped out our village I a war against the hidden waterfall village and non of us did any fighting he took all of them down in 1 blow he's a hero from were I come from" I said awkwardly .

They all looked a bit shocked " but he is also known as a SSS ranked shinobi which earned the name'the demon fox' in most villages , in the bingo book he has a flee on sight order"they all were shocked at the rock nin "for l we were aware , we thought that naruto was only in the akatski " said tsunade .

"Well I guess that you were wrong" said the rock nin then left along with the rookie 9.

They were all pretty quiet until sakura spoke up and said " HEY , you guys.........wanna go out for barbeque ?" She asked they all noded there head a choji's mouth was druling.

Naruto's P.O.V

" Ok how about we go to the barbeque place , I'm sure your hungry even tho you won't admit it" said itachi-nee san I just nodded because I was pretty hungry , so we bothe sunshined to the place .
While itachi was in his grass shinobi disguise.

Tlhe waiter sat us at a table , the table was right next to the rookie 9.

Rookie 9's P.O.V

They were sitting at there table eating and chatting when suddenly Kiba told them to get closer to his so that he can tell them something . "What is it Kiba"? Asked tenten .kiba motioned his hand to the table next to them . Akamaru barked then they all looked at the table .

They sat back down in there seats to hear what they were saying.
This is what they heard " oi kona" (kona was itachi's fake name"
"What is it nitsu "? Asked kona "my mind connection isn't working,they are not speaking to me" said nitsu. (By the way , naruto / nitsu is talking about the other akatski and there telepathic connection)

"Ah nitsu there probably just busy right now" said kona.
Then nitsu's face exspreshion became more serious " I just hope that there alright , you know that the water fall village has been planning to kill us all off" said naruto seriously.

"Yes I am very aware of that nitsu , but they are powerful I'm sure that they can handle themselves" said kona unconcerned.
"I guess ill just have to trust you , besides the chunin exames start tomorrow." Said nitsu " so how much power are you going to use?" Asked kona.

"Well im planing on only using about a fraction , I don't wanna go all out ,they will get suspicious and the people next to us are eavesdropping" said nitsu whispering the last part , then they left leaving the konoha nins confused.

878 words!!!!!!🙌💜