Chapter 10 ( Chunnin Exames Part 3)

Finally! We are on chapter 10!!!!!!! Thanks for those of you who have been sticking around and showing  support *cough* XxRayneTheSaiyanxX  *cough cough* AutherLevy * cough* dead_bird_black0311  *cough cough cough cough *

Man  I really should  go see Tsunade about this throat.
Well any ways thanks people it means a lot 😿 I am literally crying right now .
;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;
Ok ok now that all of the mushy feelings  stuff is out of the way , on with the story! ................! Nevermind it's coming back .😫

Literally everyone in naruto  : COME  ON JUST START THE STORY ALREADY!!!!

Ok ok ........wait a sec I forgot to do the disclaimer

Everyone : (face palms )

Disclaimer : IDONTOWNNARUTOSONOWONWITHTHESTORYORILLGETBEATUP BYSERTAINPEOPLE!!!!!!

Wait that all was 111 words.........OK ON WITH THE STORY FOR THE 677788 TIME!!!
_____________________________________________________
And by the way naruto now wears white anbu pants a black shirt , a necklace like itachis and a jacket that is like the 4th hokages but it has the word kitsune on the back . And the jacket is white with black flames at the bottom and his hair looks like his dad's and he is wearing a black mask like kakashi's and a grass headband on his head.
(Naruto's P.O.V)

"Ello everybody I'm ibiki morino and I'm your first Procter for the first part of the chunin exams I am also apart of the hidden leafs interrogation core." Said ibiki while giving them a death glare which scared most of the genin there then explained the rules .

Man this test is easy I finished it in 5 minutes .'it's hilarious looking at all the genin trying to cheat from each other ain't it kurama?'

"It really is kit"! Said kurama laughing .'so kurama what's next after this'? " well after this they  test your tijutsu then after that you have a ninjutsu test then a month to rest and learn new crap then after that is the finals." Said kurama.

'Ok sounds easy enough ' I said then fell asleep

(Sakuras P.O.V)

I just started my test , but I don't know any of these questions I turn to see if anyone els is finished no one has except for nitsu.

I'm still really suspicious of him , but how does he know that naruto is enemies with kabuto?   'I don't know maby you should mind your own business  ya bansheeI immediately turn my head left and right to see who's there , but all I see is darkness and some one sitting on a Rock in the distance I come closer to see  that grass nin , Nitsu...........

"WHAT DO YOU WANT AND WERE AM I "?! I asked stupidly.

"Easy , your in your mindscape , and I finished my test , so I got board and decided to talk to you" said Nitsu .

(Naruto's P.O.V)

I was getting board and I'm not tired any more so I decided to talk to sakubitch .

"Ok.....but why talk to me out of everyone in this room" asked sakubitch .

"Well it's to quiet in this room so I thought that a screeming banshee would lighten it up well your boring so byeeee" I said than left.

'Well now I'm gonna have something to tell everyone's thought sakura.

(1hour later)

" Ok I'm supposed to take you guys to the second exam which is on tijutsu-" but then ibiki was cot of by bushy brow saying " YAAAAAASSSSSSS I GET TO SHOW GAI SENSAI THAT IM A GREAT NINJA AND DRIVIN BY THE POWER OF YOUTH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally every one sweat dropped

So we all went to the next exam which was at an abandoned training ground and the Procter is gai ....I think all you already knew that well anyways..

"HELLO YOUTHLINGS  AND THIS IS THE SECOND PART OF THE CHUNIN EXAMES!!!!!!!!!! Ok now here are the matches".

(Idk all of the people who are in the chunin exams because my friend is borrowing my naruto manga so I'm just gonna do narutos battles ok?)

"Ok the last battle is Nitsu uhhh what's your last name youthling?"

Asked gai." Namushi it's Nitsu Namushi and don't call me 'youthling' ever again couse if ya do then ill make sure it's the last thing you say" I said emotionlessly which scared some people.

"O-ok then The next match is N-Nitsu Namushi against ROCK LEE!!!!"!!!!!!

(The join in sensei's P.O.V)

"Wow I've never seen gia studder ...ever" said kurinai shocked.
"Hmmm something's not right about that grass nin" said kakashi.

(Back to narutos p.o.v)

We started to battle I kept on landing blows on him and he was helpless.

"WAIT" said Lee . I stopped "what is it bushy- I mean lee"
I said catching myself before I said it , good thing no body noticed.

" IM GONNA TAKE MY WEGIHTS OFF AND THEN FOR SURE YOU WILL BE OUT MATCHED"!  Said lee.

"Ok then ill do the same" I said smirking ."You wear weights to"? Asked Lee. " ya I wear about 1,576 pounds" I said which shocked everyone .I then took them off and the world shook for about 2 minuts and dust was everywhere .

Lee did the same accept he didn't make the ground shake.
Then we started . I ran so fast that no one could even see me , Lee on the other hand , was fast but you could still see him.

"My sharingon can't even see him" said kakashi
"Wait .....I have to stop this match before-" the gai  was cut off by 10 loud bone cracks and a scream.

They all looked down to see Lee's body on the ground unconscious and naruto standing over his body without a scratch .

"You might wanna heal him he WILL die you you don't soon"I said then medical nins come out of no were and take him to the hospital.

Everyone there was shocked .

" BUT HOW?!" Asked Gai shocked." YA HIM AND GAI WERE THE BEST TIJUTSU SPECIALIST"! All the rookie 9 say in unison.
I then walked up to them from the erena and say, "if you call that a tijutsu specialist than that's just pathetic" then they all just start screaming at me and swearing that he is not pathetic and that I am.

(20 minutes lateir) < ---- say that in a French accent from spongebob

They are finally done then I turn into a puff of smoke I didn't wanna listen to all that so I just left a clone there wile I was at home.