Chapter 13 ( The ninjutsu exames )

Disclaimer : I do not own naruto at all

________________________________________________

(Naruto's P.O.V)

I teleported to the woods and just started ramming things and trees with my fist I was so mad .

(3 hours later)

My knuckles were all bloody and my fists throbbed with pein ( see the pun there?😏)
All of a sudden old man six paths pops out of no were and prevents me from punching another tree .

" What do you want old man ?! Can't you see I'm busy?!" I said anger fuming and killer intent every were. "Look at your hands your loosing to much blood" I looked down at my matted hands and then he continued " you know you shouldn't get to angry over this , it'll all be over soon and you can leave " the old man said now sitting on the  stump of a tree that I destroyed.

I nodded slowly then said " I know but it's just like ....... every time I see the villagers or the shinobi it just angers me so much to see them all happy and laughing now that I'm gone  , I'm not trying to sound selfish or any thing but I swear to kami ....some times I can't even take it any more." I said as tears start to form in my eyes.

Rikudou sannin  put his hand on my shoulder gently and then said " Look, like I said you shouldn't be to down about THIS , for kami's sake you've trained with me , all the akatski , and even the shinigami and became friends with him"! Said rikudou sannin  encouragingly.

And then he said " You know it's 3 hours past the time you were supposed to check in with itachi and I gotta go so... bye!" Said rikudou sannin and then left.

My eyes widend and the I hurriedly rebuilt the forest with my wood style then used the flying rajjin to get to the hotel were me and itachi were staying. I then explained everything that happened well, minus the talk with rikudou sannin . And he just sighed and then told me to get some sleep.

I did as I was told and went to bed.

(The next morning)

I awoke the next morning realizing I was late I hurried out of bed showered , and put my clothes on and went out the door I didn't have time to eat but ill be fine. I've gone full weeks without eating , this is fine.

I teleported there which scared some people and then I said " sorry I'm late I had some 'business' to take care of"  the only reason I said that was to seem more badass because at the akatski hideout , I never gat a chance to do this without them laughing so I might as well take advantage of this time.

" uh it's ok ill just explain the rules again" said kakashi reading him porn.

" As you all know this is the ninjutsu exames" said kakashi " get to the point" I said impatiently.

Kakashi then said " well your up against Sasuke uchiha and there are no rules "he said nonchalantly .

I smirked and then that smirk turned into a grin and that grin turned into a full blown smile . I was smiling so brightly that I started unleashing a lot of killer intent. Every one was hacking and coughing and chocking.

"Hey kit your gonna kill em , cut it out that smile is even creeping shinigami-san out"  said kurama .'wait shinigami is there'? I asked happily . "Ya he's watching some show that's named after you with rikudou sannin "  said kurama. 'well tell him I said hi'  I said then looked around me and stopped my bad assness .

I then said " oh.........sorry I was just really excited" if Olney they knew who I was.........