Chapter 24 ( Does he know?)

(Naruto's P.O.V)

"Hey sasuke" I said in which he smiled at me and said "ya?"
"Do you know where itachi is?" I asked hopefully even tho I was a little mad at him still. But itachi must feel worse about the akatski massicar tho.

" Ya"! Said Sasuke happily. "Well than ill have to see him sometime" I said. I'm glad Sasuke has forgiven me. But I don't wanna be here so ill just make an excuse. "Yo guys I........gotta go....uh.....hmm.....I mean....I gotta......FEED MY PET UNITURTLE BE BACK, PEACE"! I said and then ran out of the place.

Man I really gotta work on my excuses. I than rased off to da uchiha compound. I went up to the door and knocked while saying " YO FART FACE OPEN UP" ahhh the joy of reuniuns. The door than opened and when it did I instantly hugged itachi. Itachi was shocked at first but than realising who I was hugged me back.

"What brings you here Naruto?" Asked itachi happily. " Did you hear what happened?" Naruto asked itachi. "No what happened?" Asked itachi confused. I just gave him a sad look and than explained to him what happened.

He gave me a sad look almost a depressed one. " for real?" He asked me. I just nodded. " the survivors are me, dedora, and konan". I said sadly. "Well itachi it was nice seeing you, bye" I said hugging him, than jumped from roof to roof to avoid running into every one on the way home. But when I got their I saw konan and dedora sleeping. I'm guessing they never found a house... Well than.....

I got home and shut my door. It all looked the same...Well accept for the fact that it was all dusty and my minute ramen is probably moldy and crusty by now. But right when I was about to lay down ,an anbu showed up at my window saying , " the hokages, along with the council needs to see you." Great. Just great. God dam it..