Chapter 14 ( Ninjutsu Exames Part 2)

Disclaimer: I do not own naruto at all I wish I did!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating every other day , I kinda got a little off schedule with school , and basketball practice and games I have to go to , so it's not you it's me ill try to update as fast as I can ok?

Now on with the story \-w-/
_____________________________________________________

(Naruto's P.O.V)

Everyone was starting at me like there was no tomorrow , they probably think that I belong in a mental institution. But I was so excited and happy that I get to rip him to threads.

( Sasuke's P.O.V)

His voice still reminds me of naruto but it can't be , that wimp is probably dead by now. And that laugh.......I know it all to well , it sounds like itachi's and I've only seen itachi laugh once and that was when he killed our clan....

( Naruto's P.O.V)

Ugh these people are such noobs just looking at them trying to look like decent ninja makes me wanna laugh. I then turn to see gaara talking to neji , Sasuke, and sakura. I then walked up to gaara and tapped him on the shoulder.

He then said " What do you want nar- I mean Nitsu" yes .....he knew of the plan but yet he still. is the dumbest idiot ever.
" oh well ...me and you have alot of catching up to do after "THAT" incident " he nodded and said bye to the konoha nins.

" So how is it"? I asked.

(Flash back)

I was doing a mission with gaara for the hidden sand and on our way there we hear a slight wimper coming from the bushes .I then take a closer look at it to see that its a little baby Fox getting attacked by a.......squirrel ?

I don't know but gaara huridly grabbed the baby Fox .
We then completed our mission and head back to the hidden sand . The gaara agrees to keep him. I would keep him but Tobi is allergic to animals .....for some reason.

We - well I named the fox kurama because it looked just like him but as a kit and it doesn't have the 9 tails.

( Flashback End)

"Kurama is doing great but sadly we had to let him out into the wild to find a mate" said gaara a bit sadly .

" that's ok as long as he's happy" I then said bye to gaara . " Now will Sasuke uchiha and Nitsu Namushi please come down to the arena for the final battle" said kakashi.

Me and Sasuke did as we were told and went to the arena. I just sunshined to the arena , because if I used the flying rajjin it would raise to much suspicion." On your mark .....get set......GO" said kakashi.

Me and Sasuke just stood there unwilling to move.I then did one quick jutsu .

"Demon style : chains of hell level 1"
It was all over I tapped him on the forehead with the jutsu as fast as I could and then Sasuke fell to the ground screaming in pain with cuts and bruises appearing on him . This jutsu with the tap of a finger makes him experience what I did as a kid plus kuramas hatred.

"You better hurry and get him healed or he WILL die just like that jumpsuit kid" and yes lee died. Kakashi was stunned his top student has been crushed with one jutsu.....

The people in the bleachers couldn't believe that there precious uchiha has been taken down . And that is when the scilence broke . When 2 screaming banshees came running to the arena next to sasuke's side and glaring at me.

" Dont give me that look sakura , it's not my fault that he was so weak" I said then sakura looked kinda scared that I knew her name but then reached it with hatred and started punching naruto.

Naruto didn't even try to block it he just stood there didn't even move at all , the punches doing absolutely nothing and that's when flashbacks of narutos child hood started replaying in his head.