Chapter 20 (Who Are You?)

Disclaimer: I don't own naruto

_____________________________________________________

( Naruto's P.O.V )

"What do you want hidden leaf anbu"? I asked, already knowing the answer.
"Naruto Uzumaki! You need to come back to the hidden leaf with us, come peacefully or we will have no choice but to use force!!!!!" Said the ANBU a little hesitantly.
"Ok" they looked a little shocked to say the least but they consistently agreed.

(20 mins later)

We were walking, by now it was fully night. "Can we stop?! I'm getting tired!!!!" Said sakura bitch. Man she's so fudging weak.

"O'really??????? Couse I feel perfectly fine" I said nonchalantly and konan and dedora nodded. Sakura than got a little embarrassed but kept walking.

" Aktually , she's got a point we should stop here-" said one of the anbu, but was ever so slightly cut off but naruto in all his glory. "Fine, but remember, the only reason that we are coming with you is because everyone els is after our heads."

I said a little venom in my voice, we set up camp and I started to head towards the forest when, Sasuke and an anbu came up behind me .

" What are you tryin to do? Escape ? You dobe" said Sasuke smirking. " that and your supposed to take first watch." Said the anbu.

Man these people are really stupid. They have a prisoner and expect them to take watch? Seriously??? " humans are really stupid but (yawn) it's not like I care (yawn). Said the kyubbi. True.

"Well"????? They asked .

"Na I'm just going to train for a bit and for the watch here" I made a shadow clone "for the watch"

They gave a glare at me but I didn't care, I just want to avoid them questioning me as much as possible. and the main reason that I didn't want to go to sleep is because, lately I've been having these dreams were , I see my mom and dad and this little girl... my sister perhaps? I don't remember having a sister at all .

But anyways, I have this dream where I see them and then I see them getting slowly tortured  right in front of me..

It kinda freaks me out...any ways, back to training.