Chapter 9 ( Chunin exames part 2)

Disclaimer: no naruto owning here for da last and final time

_____________________________________________________

The Rookie 9's P.O.V

"We learned absolutely nothing from that" said ino." And plus we shouldn't be spying on people from other villages , that could couse some issues" said sasuke "I AGREE WITH SASUKE KUN" said sakura.

"Well actually * Yawn* we did learn something , but we just have to figure it out like *Yawn* what did that one guy mean when he said "they"? Asked shikamaru.

"I dunno but we should look into in more , they seem really suspicious" said tenten."Well for all we know they could have just been talking about there own villages people" said shikamaru again yawning.

"Wait, I thought that one nin named nitsu said that there was only one grass nin participating in the chunin exams , which was himself" said kiba curiously.

They all agreed that they should look more into the situation.

(Naruto's P.O.V )

I woke up in the morning and ate some eggs and bacon because" I really need to cut down on this ramen addiction" as itachi would say.

Then I got ready and showered (do they even have showers in naruto)?

"Bye kona I'm heading out" naruto could hear a faint "bye " before he left. They still had to use there code names even if it was just them by there selves, they never know who's watching.

I then went to the Academy. As I walked in I noticed that I was being watched by the rookie 9 but didn't pay any mind to it and just glared my death glare at them .

I noticed it was a genjutsu and saw izimo and kotetsu  as a kid.
I kicked them both and released the genjutsu . Now all eyes were on me  " Take a picture ,it'll make it last longer" I said emotionlessly and everyone just looked away scared and awkwardly.

I got to the room that we were supposed to go in and leaned against the wall deep in thought.

(The Rookie 9's P.O.V)

As we walked in we saw a guy walk up to us with white hair , like kakashi's.

"Hello my name is kabuto yaku-" the guy named kabuto was cut off by a kunai that was flying at him which he dodged . We looked at the source that the kunai came from and saw that nitsu guy had thrown it.

(Naruto's P.O.V)

I saw kabuto , orochipedo's assistant. And yes orochimaru is a pedo. I grabbed my kunai and launched it at him, unleashing a lot of killing intent cousing some people to faint ."KABUTO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN KONOHA"! I yelled in my demonic voice.

Everyone gasped and a Rock nin said "HE SHOWES EMOTION"! Which made everyones sweat drop

"What the hell was that for you grass scum"! Said kiba (of course)
"Hes not just a sound nin , he is working with orochiped- I mean orochimaru" I said a bit calmer "so we meet again naruto uzamaki"
The konoha nins gasped in shock .

" I am sorry but I have no idea what your talking about" I said in denial. " OHHHHHH I see your on a mission from the akatski"
Said kabuto laughing.

" I am not tied to that organization in any way shape or form " I said still in denial .

" And I should probably end this quick before you make anymore accusations" I said then disappeared using the flying rajin and put a fire rasengon through his chest ." That was easier than I thought" I said truthfully. I then sealed him in a scroll.

Everyone's faces were shocked and some people forfeited saying "fuck this I don't Care if I dissipoint my village I just don't wanna go against him" soon 5 people left already . The konoha nins were beyond shocked." H-how did he know naruto"? They asked each other .
"Becouse they are enemies" I said then out of nowhere the first Procter  came.

649 words!!!!!😸