Chapter 4 (team 7)

Disclaimer:I do not own naruto !

______________________________________________________________

Team 7 just stared at naruto in shock.
Naruto had no words and just stood there in anger.
Things were quiet when suddenly naruto spoke
"Hey long time no see" naruto said emotionlessly.

"N-naruto is that really ......you"? Asked sakura in disbelief.
"No sakura I'm a french fry dealer working for the sand....OF COURSE IM NARUTO"! Said naruto smirking at his joke mean while kurama was on the ground dying of laughter.

"DO YOU RELLY THINK THAT THIS IS A JOKE"? said Sasuke tearing up upon seeing his old freind.

"Never said it was..."said naruto trailing off
"But naruto why"?Asked kakashi also tearing up for he had been one of the people who were really close to naruto not only as a jounin sense but also as a freind.

"Why what ,?do you mean why did I leave the village?"
Asked naruto."Hey guys can you speed things up or find a different location to speak? Because I'm kinda busy with my 'Beloved paper work'"! Said gaara sarcastically while everyone's sweat dropped.

"OK let's take this somewhere else.."said naruto mumbling under his breath. Naruto then teleported them to his room in the akatski hideout then locked the doors. Narutos room had dark blue wallpaper ,black carpet, a black nightstand and, a black bed frame including a bathroom, a black dresser ,with a work desk that had a picture frame of his mother and father, on it and a black rug , a rack of swords on his wall and a large pile of scrolls in one corner.

When they got there naruto was sitting on the bed criss cross while a chibi kurama was in his lap.
The others just stood in front of him all wondering the same thing 'were were they?'

"To answer your questions we are in my room at the akatski hideout and don't touch anything unless you want your hand cut off also try to keep your voice down tobi is sleeping." Says naruto casually as he strokes kuramas back which kurama enjoys.

They were all shocked at were they were. Was naruto going to torcher or even kill them?

Kiba was the first to break the silence with "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING ON YOUR LAP AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO US!?"
Naruto just sighed and said " first off kurama isn't a 'thing' he's a varry intelligent creacher and he is the kyuubi as you would call him , and second im not gonna do any thing to you I simply just broght you guys here because I didn't know were els to take you to talk" said naruto getting a smirk from chibi kurama.

They all sighed in releaf.
"Wait...the kyuubi can come out of you ?" Asked kakashi
" Yes he can and ,just call him kurama he doesn't like behind called 'kyuubi'." Said naruto "oh and let's hurry this conversation up i still have a mission to do this afternoon. "

"Back to my question then, why did you leave? I know it couldn't of just been the villagers, and what about your dream of being hokage"? Asked kakashi
"Correct kakashi sense ,I knew that I could never be the hokage of a village that hates me and I left because I thought at the time that I could never become a shinobi I thought that I was a failiar so I left and the akatski gave me what I have never had....a family "...said naruto and everything went silent team 7 started to tear up .

Then suddenly...........

"SHUT THE FUDGE UP NARUTO SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE" said Tobi angrily but kawaii through the wall.

"WELL SOOORRY TOBI ITS NOT MY FULT THAT THESE WALLS ARE SO GOSH DARN THIN IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM THEN TALK TO PEIN ABOUT IT"! Yelled naruto in a angered voice . " AS A MATTER OF FACT I WILL TOBI THE TOASTER AWAAAAAYYYYYYY "!!! Said tobi staying kawaii.
Naruto face palmed, good thing that all of the other akatski were out on missions"ok well you've heard enough about me now I'm getting annoyed so leave" then naruto teleported team 7 back to konoha.

*At hokage office *

Team 7 burst in breathing heavily. " calm yourselves down then report" Tsunade said as shezune handed them canteens of water.

"Lady Tsunade the mission to the sand village was a fail but it is because of what I'm about to tell you" said kakashi bowing in front of taunade in respect."well then spill it"! said jiriah for he was also in the room.

"Well Tsunade-sama, jiriah-sannin we saw uzamaki naruto " kakashi then explained every thing that happened.