Chapter 16 ( *sigh*)

Disclaimer : nip , not the one who owns naruto.

_____________________________________________________

(Naruto's  P.O.V)

I teleported back to the hotel room and told itachi to pack his stuff while I did the same.

" What did you do this time Nitsu"? Asked itachi curiously.
"Well first off there is no use and saying our code name's anymore because I showed them who I was..." I said all packed by this point.

" Well then ..... we should probably get going before they send shinobi after us" said itachi as he sealed up all of his stuff in a scroll.

" Well about that since tsunade is the hokage she was actually happy for me and my decision" I said a little happily.

" Well if that's the case then we can go nice and slow while leaving the village" said itachi with a smirk curling onto his lips." Now that's just cruel itachi and besides Sasuke I think is still in the hospital" I said a matter of factly.

" Well I don't really care... I haven't seen Sasuke ever since he was 7... and I would like to see him." Said itachi sadly.

I nod my head slowly . ( and by the way naruto is wearing black shinobi pants with a black sleeveless shirt and a cloak like his father's  but it's fully white , has black flames around it and on the back it says foxes shadow he is also wearing a necklace like itachi and he wears a konoha headband with a slash on it and a mask like kakashis . And your all probably wondering , where is his akatski cloak? Well he's so well known for being in The akatski that he doesn't even need one anymore. XD)

So me and itachi teleported to the hospital room were Sasuke was .
Luckily no one was there Sasuke panicked for a minute." Sasuke it's ok .., just let itachi speek he's not here to fight" I said willingly.

" h-hn" said Sasuke which earned a face palm from me.
Itachi then explained the truth about him. Sasuke was completely shocked to the core still hurting from my attack.

Sasuke then started to cry and hugged itachi and cept on mumbling sorry and other words that Were not audible.

Then sakura walked in seeing what was going on " Hey Sasuke ku-" sakura then saw me and itachi and dropped her medicine tray on the floor .

Then what she did next was really unexpected.

( Sakura's P.O.V)

I was on my way to Sasuke kun's room . I feel really bad for saying those words to naruto I didn't even realize what I was saying but I have to admit , I was kinda true.... but I'm so stupid, stupid, stupid , but he did hurt Sasuke....

I open the door to Sasuke kun's room " Hey Sasuke  ku-" I was about to finish my sentence when I see an akatski member and....Sasuke hugging him.?

I also see naruto standing closest to the door against the wall.
" Itachi is sasuke's brother and they haven't seen each other in a while so , don't interfere ...please" said naruto calmly yet spiteful.

I feel horrible , and seeing naruto again ...just...I don't know. What I did next surprised me and him at the same time.

I leaned in and hugged him I blushed a little when I felt his abs against my stomach and I tell him sorry.

(Naruto's P.O.V)

*and no this is not narusaku*

Ugh I hate hugs , especially from people I hate . I released it and said " it's fine.."  Ugh I hate this.