Chapter 23 ( Wait...What?)

Disclaimer : I don't own naruto so ya.....

Sorry I haven't been uploading things every other day like I promised I can't really tell you my reason for it because I don't feel comfortable telling the internet. But here's a chapter that I promise you will be a long one. And just remember that those of you who are still reading this book, you mean a lot to me and I wouldn't be making this varry chapter without you guys reading  it so thank you  :)
Now on with the story.

_____________________________________________________

(Naruto's P.O.V)

They were all shocked..accept for granny. She just smiled at me . And this smile actually was a smile....something that no body's givin me in a long time. " Naruto are you planning a visit or did you find out...." she questioned. That question hit me harder than  Miley  Cirus's recking ball..... I've been trying to forget about it..

It was all my fault........if I would have been there sooner....maby things would have changed....

"Naruto"? Granny asked when she saw me space out." Yes I.....saw it with my own eyes..." I said painfully " And I couldn't do anything..." I felt horrible... tsunade gave me a worried look.

"So....what are you doing now"? Asked tsunade hoping that he wasn't gonna give her the answer that he was about to give her.
" Well.." I started " Me and my two remaining akatski members would like to stay here for a while to get back on our feet...and then we may reform the akatski ...."  I said wispering the last part to myself.

I than began to tell her the reason of how the hidden village found our base. And tsunade long before dismissed the anbu.
" so jiriah I've missed you a lot... you were one of the verry few people that I actually respected here". I said which made jiriah smile at the blond boy.

" So...I have decided that you can stay in the village along with your friends ..BUT" great I knew that their had to be some kind of catch with tsunade.." the council will eventually find out so just be careful and don't do any thing stupid that can be charged against you." She warned.

We all said ok in unison and than walked out." Ill be busy for the next hour or 2. I trust that you two can find us a house , can you"? I asked. They both nodded their heads before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

( Rookie 9's P.O.V)

"Do you think that he just decided not to come"? Asked choji as he stuffed food down his throat.

" well he is 1 hour late and he just got back so probably " said shikamaru yawning. Sakura looked a bit saddend. It was her idea after all to get to gether because who knows the next time that they will see him again. And she felt sorry for saying those harsh words to him.

" I don't care if that traitor comes here or not he can stay where he is for all I care, sakura wants to apologize to him and he can't even show up!!" Kiba said a mad that naruto hurt his teammate.

(Naruto's P.O.V)

I am finally here...so here goes nothing ...I walked in with my mask on.

( for those of you who forget what naruto looks like,here :  naruto now wears white anbu pants a black shirt , a necklace like itachis and a jacket that is like the 4th hokages but it has the word kitsune on the back . And the jacket is white with black flames at the bottom and his hair looks like his dad's and he is wearing a black mask like kakashi's and no headband on at the moment, just a black bandana.) (Lol just copied and pasted it from chapter 5 XD)

My mask has a little bit of blood on it but it's ok. I saw them and than awkwardly sat down. This was gonna be a long night. "Hi" I said getting everyone's attention. " look who finally decided to show up" said duck butt with his ego the size of Kylie jenners lips.

" I was talking with lady tsunade about something " I said emotionlessly, which shocked a lot of people which how much I matured. " naruto...I was wondering if you would accept my apology for the way I acted the last time you were here. "

"Just forgive her kid, that's what I tried to do with madara all those years ago... and it would have worked to..." said the sage. Ok fine I will .....not."  I said couse I'm a frikin savage. But.....I'm afraid that my savagry will over well them so ill just forgive the bitch.

"Fine...but just remember....I still don't fully trust any of you . ." Wait... I just remembered that itachi is still here! My heart instantly lit with joy.!
I said with cold eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED

_____________________________________________________

852 words!
Well I guess that is it for today, hopefully you guys like it, ill try my best to upload as soon as possible :)