chapter 6 (the mission)

I am currently on my was to Washington in a car so it will take forever which means I have a lot of time to write!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!

\-o-/

Disclaimer: I do not own naruto at all only kishimoto-sempai does

____________________________________________________

"A mission?" Asked naruto questionably , because he hadent had a mission in 3 weeks.
"Yes naruto a mission we should be gone for about 3
months on this mission pack your stuff and ill fill you in on the details when your done" said itachi calmly .

"Ok itachi-sensai" was narutos response.

2 hours later

Naruto had a change of clothes , food , his katana, kunai, and shurikan. Naruto was wearing his akatski cloak and his hair looked like his father's.

"So what's the mission"? Asked naruto once they were on there way jumping from tree to tree. "We are going to the hidden leaf village for the chunin exams to see the strengths and weaknesses of all the villages" was itachi response. naruto just said "ok itachi onii~san" naruto said smiling he was mad at the village but he new that he needed to do this to help the akatski so he couldn't destroy it just yet.

Itachi was a little shocked but then he soon replaced it with happiness for his student . Naruto was the only one besides Pein that knew of itachi's real past. And itachi and naruto have grown a strong bond threw out the years.

Meanwhile naruto was playing battle ship with kurama while rikudou sannin was reading some of Levy's fanfictions on wattpad with interest. (Thanks levy for reading this and for voting on every chapter and I love your stories so keep up the good work :) now back with the story!!!)

They finally reached the village . They had disguises on , itachi was dressed as a poor farmer while naruto was in his sexy jutsu but with short shorts and a blue crop top, which gave the guards a nose bleed and let them pass with out even asking what they were doing here itachi just glared at naruto.

Itachi checked into the hotel and they changed . " I won't be in the exams with you naruto but we will keep in contact with a telepathy jutsu"said itachi."ok.......I guess that's ok" said naruto sadly . Itachi walked up and sat down next to naruto. "I know that it's hard for you being back at this village after what happened , trust me I feel the same way but as soon as 3 months pass well be out of this shit hole." Said itachi smiling at naruto. " I guess your right itachi onii~san" said naruto smiling

" I thought it would take us longer to get here but I guess that my calculations were wrong so you have an extra day off  , I would take this time to train you but around this time the training grounds are packed and we don't want any one finding out who we are ,plus we don't wanna destroy konohas training ground now do we ?" Said / asked itachi.

Naruto nodded then similed it was mid afternoon so naruto went and changed into the out fit below accept with spike blond 4th hokage like hair.

And went out for a walk.

HOPE YA LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!