27 ( Going back )

I do not own naruto at all

_____________________________________________________

Naruto's P.O.V

" WHAT THE FUCK " my parents said as I told them my life story. "Plz don gets mad" I said X| . They were pretty mad at the village. So my mom and dad told me what happened with them.

" Ok so when I was about to seal the kyubbi inside you, The third hokage came up to me and told me not to take my life for such a foolish thing as this but I did anyway but since I'm friends with kami and kami knows the sealing guy (forgot his name) and they cancelled my death so know I owe them both a favour. Anyways I was to ashamed of myself for not protecting the village that I left and soon after kushina couldn't take on all the dutys of being hokage so her and your sister came and found me and we traind and lived like this ever since..." Minato mumbuled in a fast tone.

" so what do we do now?" I asked. "Well naruto..we live a happy life away from the village and drama..forever.." said kushina "that doesn't sound like a bad idea...." I said.

_____________-------------------______________-______:-|-_-___--

We are finally done with this series!! Thank you all so much for reading and I love you all!! I am going to be making a other naruto neglect book soon so hang in there my shinobi!!!!