Chapter 19

Disclaimer: why do I even do these anymore???you all already know that I don't own naruto.
And by da way, sorry I haven't uploaded the first 3 weeks I was just lazy but than I got grounded because I'm fluffin stupid af.

_____________________________________________________

(Anbu and team 7 P.O.V)

"You guys are just kids , so stay out of the way"! One of the two anbu's said.
" WE ARNT KIDS, WE ARE HIGHLY SKILLED SHINOBI-" sakura was saying when all of a sudden, they heard talking coming from the woods , they peered out from the bushes and they saw...........naruto?

(Naruto's P.O.V)

"  So I know what happened, I was trying to talk pein out of it but he wouldn't listen. When Pein was on a mission in the land of stone , he purposely dropped a map that led to the akatski hideout in front of a stone shinobi, and that's how they found the hideout" I said sadly.

" THEN WHY DID HE DO IT"!? Asked dedora furiously," THAT WAS MY HOME, THE ONLY PLACE I HAD TO GO, MY VILLAGE WONT ACCEPT ME BACK"!! Said dedora depressingly.

" He did it becouse he wanted peace , and he knew Tobi was Madara and he didn't want him reserecting the 10 tails." I stated calmly. They were a bit shocked, I could tell. I felt the presence of the konoha nin.

"Dedora do you want to go back to your home village? You could always come with me if you want" I said a little unsure.

"Yes I do , but where are you going?" Asked dedora curiously.
"I have no where els to go but the hidden leaf, but ill be fine I've gotten stronger."? I said with doubt filling my voice.

" Well I hope you have fun with that" dedora said jokingly " ha!" We than pulled  into a man hug. " you guys know I'm still here to........right"? Said konan feeling a bit left out.

"Ya we do so we're are you going"? I asked " well I have no where in particular I want to go , so ill try konoha out" konan said . " oh common I don't wanna be alone!,  fine ill come with you guys" dedora said and then we all laughed.

And all of a sudden we heard a " NARUTO UZUMAKI"!!!

_____________________________________________________

Cliffhanger San is out to get you XD