chapter 5 (sharingon awoken)

Sorry I haven't been uploading I've been busy!!!!

Disclaimer:I do not own naruto only kishimoto-sempai does.

_____________________________________________________

"WHAT"?!. Said tsunade shocked at kakashi's statement."yes tsunade " said kakashi sadly . "WELL?! Did you at least find out any information about the akatski"? Asked tsunade."yes we have found out..." started kakashi "well ? What did ya find"?! Asked tsunade impatiently. "Well we have found out that a akatski member named Tobi doesn't like being woken up from his sleep"said kakashi

"ARE YOU SERIOUS"?!?!!?! Said tsunade as she punched kakashi through a window.

(With naruto)

Naruto was sitting on his bed .being board and fell asleep.
"Hey kit how are ya?" Asked kurama "good kurama
"Well I have a friend  to introduce you to" said kurama eagerly

"Wow kurama actually has friends I never knew"said naruto chuckling . "Same could be said for you kit,anyways Rikodu sanin you can come out now"said kurama as a tall man came from the cage "hello naruto uzumaki" said the sanin . "Who are you "? Asked naruto.

"Well it looks like they don't teach kids about me anymore"said the sannin then continued." Well I am rikodu also know as the sage of the six paths also known as the father of all jinturiki" said the sannin.

"W-what?" Naruto immediately started to bow down." Rise child" said the sannin "b-but if your the sage of the six paths than why are you in me"?Asked naruto . "Well I was reanimated by orochimaru to destroy the 5 great nations but I broke out of it and killed him and decided to stay with kurama."said the sannin.
This is what the sage looks like in case you didn't know.

"And kit since your birthday is right around the corner I have gotten rikudou-sanin to train you" said kurama smiling brightly

"Well I had other plans" said rikudou "what do you mean"? asked kurama confused " Naruto come here"said the sannin smiling.so naruto did as he was told and was now standing right in front of the sannin.

"Naruto Uzumaki I have seen your past and I Rikudou sannin the sage of the six paths pass my title and my power on to you" said the said sannin as a blue light came from his hand  and went on narutos head.

"I-is this real?am I just dreaming"? Asked naruto .
"No child far from a dream" naruto now had the rennigon and a lot of other poweres.
"Ok now me and kurama have some house wife's to watch and it looks like some ones trying to wake you bye for now naruto" said the sannin ."ok bye rikudou sannin thank you" said naruto than woke up to find itachi shaking him.'finnaly naruto your up we need to start a mission" ..said itachi.........