26 (How do I find them)

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time, been busy with a lot so here's a other chapter, enjoy !!! And the disclaimer below is from an amazing author , go fallow her @undertaletrashlol2 !!!!!

I am aware of a disturbance in space time continuum that has caused the owner of naruto to not be me
_____________________________________________________

*Update on what Naruto looks like*

This, with a black mask like Kakashis

This, with a black mask like Kakashis. (Tokyo Ghoul much?😂)
_____________________________________________________

(Naruto's P.O.V)

No luck, so far It has been about 5 months since I left konoha again. I have my rennigan activated right now so I can see better and track them down.

"Kit it's getting dark, I think that we should stop here for the night"
"Good idea kyu" I said tiredly. I sat in a tree and was about to fall asleep when I heard a small, yet tough voice that said "Who goes there"! I looked down at her, it was a little girl that looked no older than 13.

I jumped down, which slightly frightened her. " Tell me who you are and what village you are from and then I will tell you about me." I said. A look of pride shown in the girls face when she said " My name is Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze !" I was shocked.

I found her. I then saw two people come out of the bushes. One said "Mito! You don't give strangers your identity, get behind your mom!" I saw a man that had blond hair that looked very similar to mine. They both looked shocked when they saw my rennigan, I than deactivated it.

" Who are you and how did you find this place! Tell me or ill use force!" I saw that he had a shocked face. He must have seen my chakra reserves and power level I knew that they were my family. A tear slid down my cheek as I whispered " Mom, Dad?" They gave me a look of confusion, I than said " my name's Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze....."  They just stood there in silence.

" You can't be....He's in konoha...." little do they know. " If you want more, i can tell you that I-I have kyubbi Sama's in me, and Rikudou sannin and you guys fled from the kyubbi attack and forgot me.." I said to make it clearer. The 13 y/o ran over to me and,hugged me saying " BUBBYS BACK" and my parents soon joined in.

"Come on, let's go back to the house and catch up" said my mom. This is so much to take in....how will I do it?