violet | sirius black

‧͙⁺˚* 𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒕
SIRIUS BLACK
( AVAILABLE // marauders era: 7th year-? )
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

𝒈𝒘𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏
— lucy fry

" you know what might make us feel better? sex

make us feel better? sex. "

     Gwen Gillian was in love. Key word was. She used to be head over heels for the most beautiful boy she had ever laid eyes on. She used to worship the ground he walked on, for Gwen believed her love could never do wrong. He made her the happiest she had ever been in her measly life and made her feel like the most blessed person alive. That was all until he couldn't keep it in his pants. When Gwen found out, oh Merlin was she angry. But after her anger wore out, all she felt was empty. Just sad.

     Gwen hated how much she relied on a boy to make her happy, but there wasn't much she could do but feel sad, let down, embarrassed. She felt like a fool. Her boyfriend (ex-boyfriend, she had to keep reminded herself, ex! ex!) had cheated on her for months! The whole bloody castle knew! (Well, not really, but it sure as hell felt like it.) She couldn't believe her luck when she ran into her then-boyfriend and the other girl snogging in what they wrongly assumed was an empty corridor. Gwen just remembers laughing. Laughing in a way that was scary, that kind of laughter. The kind that makes you feel like you're losing it.

After she overcame the crazy anger she felt. She made a promise to herself that she would never let herself be manipulated by a boy ever again. She had to be in control of herself, and she also needed to get over her lingering sadness. (Yes, she was cheated on, and she should just get over it, but it's hard when she felt so sure and right.) This made her search out Sirius Black.

Gwen could only guess how many women Black had hooked up with. She wasn't daft. She knew Sirius Black slept through women, like she ate through pies. (Fast. The answer was fast and unapologetically.) But Gwen also knew how great Sirius was at sex. Merlin, she heard girls chat about it all the time. (She was glad to know girls were being satisfied, but could they just talk a little bit quieter?) So, Gwen searched out Sirius Black because she wanted sex. She wanted to have good sex. She wanted to be able to put her unsatisfactory ex!-boyfriend in the past.

When Gwen found Sirius Black walking back from the Quidditch pitch with his best friend one day, she pulled him aside, ignored his cries of protest, and just said it. "I want to have sex with you." Sirius's eyes nearly bugged out of his head. (Godric, he had thought, he had girls who he knew wanted to get in bed with him, but to actually say it out loud!) Gwen knew Black was intrigued. He may have been shocked to his very core, but she knew she had Sirius Black by the balls (and boy, was she right). He wanted to get with Gwen for a while now, but with Gwen taken, she turned him down. But, here she was. Single as ever. Telling him that she wanted to have sex with him.