cherry tree | remus lupin

‧͙⁺˚* 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆*
REMUS LUPIN
( AVAILABLE // marauders era: 7th year-? )
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔
— diego boneta

" we're going to carve ourinitials into that tree

initials into that tree. "

     Adrian Flores came out as gay in the beginning of his seventh year at Hogwarts in a very Flores kind of way. Meaning, it wasn't subtle, or quiet, or anything you could ignore. The Flores family has always had flair. During Adrian's first year at Hogwarts, the eldest Flores child, Livia Flores, got up on the Gryffindor table during dinner on the last day in her seventh year, and confessed her love for her best friend. (Don't worry, her best friend was used to Livia's dramatics and wasn't embarrassed. He even climbed up on the table and kissed her. They got married last summer.)

     In Adrian's fourth year at Hogwarts, it was time for the second Flores child to be dramatic. After Leo Flores got in a fight with his best friend (literally over what was the best pro-Quidditch team), he also stood up on the Gryffindor table during dinner in his sixth year, and yelled, "Hello Hogwarts! I am taking applications for a new best friend. One who agrees that Puddlemere United is the best Quidditch league."

     Adrian had the pleasure of seeing his older brother's best friend stand up on the Slytherin table in return and shout back, "Hello Hogwarts! I am also taking applications for a new best friend. One that isn't bloody insane!" Adrian laughed along with the rest of Hogwarts as the two friends stared daggers at each other. (The two boys made up at the end of the week and now laugh at the memory.)

     Then it was Adrian's turn. His two older siblings had both made names for themselves through their brashness and unapologetic personalities, and it was to be expected in him. His friends made jokes about what could make him get up on the Gryffindor table. He knew people were waiting for the third Flores' dramatics. So, in the second week of his seventh year, Adrian Flores climbed up onto the Gryffindor table during dinner and got everyone's attention by saying, "It is now time for the third Flores to make a big announcement!" And one minute later, all of Hogwarts knew Adrian Flores was gay.

     After Adrian got up and said his truth, he looked at his best friends, James, Sirius, Peter, and Remus, with a nervous look. But, as always, the four Gryffindors supported him. They had always supported each other and nothing changed. They supported Adrian's gay ass. They supported Remus and his lycanthropy. They supported Sirius when he ran away from home. And most importantly, they supported all the silly ideas that arose from each other's mouths. When Peter wanted to have a food fight in the kitchens, they did it. When James wanted to swim in the Black Lake in the middle of winter, they did it. When Sirius wanted to sneak into a muggle band concert, they did it. When Remus wanted to go for a midnight walk in the Forbidden Forest, they did it. When Adrian wanted to plant a tree by the Black Lake, they did it.

     A cherry tree sapling was planted by the Black Lake, and the five boys used magic to help it grow. It was going to be full grown by the time they had to leave Hogwarts, and the boys couldn't wait to claim the tree forever by writing their initials on its bark. Leaving their mark at Hogwarts forever was what the five boys wanted to do. They only had one year left and they had so much they wanted to accomplish. For instance, Adrian Flores wanted to kiss Remus Lupin.

͙˚*☾ 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔:
can change the title to any other
tree grown in Scotland.. that means
you would also have to change the
summary

— the main reason the title is the
tree is because Remus and Adrian
kiss for the first time under the tree.
they also hang out there alone together
a lot

— you can decide if Adrian is also
an animagus (I don't see why he
can't be)

— Adrian also has a younger sister
in Gryffindor (her name's Mariana
"Mari") she's in her 6th year and
she makes an announcement too

— Mari's announcement is at the
end of Adrian's 7th year and it's
"it's times for the last Flores to
stand on this table and make
an announcement! I'm in love
with my brother's best friend."
then Adrian looks to Remus
under his arm. looks across the
table at Lily and James holding
hands. looks at Peter who's
flirting with Dorcas next to him
and then looks at Sirius right
across from him and sees a very
very big smile on Sirius's face
at the sight of Mari standing on
the table but then Sirius looks
over at Adrian and sees he knows.
a look of panic comes into his eyes.
and Adrian then says with complete
seriousness "I'm going to kill you"

— but it's all brotherly love. even though
Adrian still threatens Sirius and hits him
in the arm for keeping it a secret

— the boys knew Sirius was hiding
something but they didn't know what.
turns out he was secretly dating Mari

— ok so Livia is 23. Leo is 19.
Adrian is 17 (he turns 18 in 7th year)
and Mari is 16 (turns 17 in her 6th year)
(as always) -but I want to make sure that
Mariana and Sirius are only a year apart

— faceclaims for Adrian's siblings
(you don't need them but if you want
them) must be Mexican because Diego
Boneta (Adrian's faceclaim) is Mexican

— make sure to make a scene in the
book of the five boys carving their
initials into the tree. Adrian and
Remus are together at that part so
Adrian decides to put a heart over
their two initials cause he's cute
and soft like that

— no one knows Remus likes guys.
but Remus lowkey flirts with Adrian
and it throws him off because he likes
Remus but he doesn't know how
Remus feels (I see Remus as bi)