pretty woman | sebastian stan

‧͙⁺˚*☾ 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏
SEBASTIAN STAN
( AVAILABLE // irl: whenever* )
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒔*
— megan fox*

" i will not be shamed forthe path i took

the path i took. "

     The story of Jules Lewis and Sebastian Stan start in high school. The two were inseparable, no one saw one without the other. They were the best friends everyone wanted to be. They went to every dance, party, and social gathering together; drank together, laughed together, and cried together when times got hard.

     Then their senior year of high school came around and things became different. Sebastian noticed that when Jules really laughed, she would put one hand on her stomach and the other would slap her leg. And Jules noticed that Sebastian always rested his head on his right hand when he was listening to her. Both of them started to see the little things in each other, and knew they grew feelings. Both of them kept them hidden until prom came rolling around. And like always, Sebastian asked Jules to go with him. But this time, it was different. Jules didn't say "I thought we were already." Instead she said, with a stomach full of butterflies, "I'd love to."

     Then the rest of the year they were like two flames in one candle. Dancing with each other, kissing, touching, hot. But then the future called, and they were pulled in two different directions. Until the day Sebastian Stan walked into a bar Jules Lewis frequented for work.

͙˚*☾ 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔:
this would be a smut filled
story

— also make sure that jules
is powerful, a full baddie,
doesn't care what others think

— I can see seb going into the
bar for fun on chance or for
someone's bachelor's party

— jules can either be a call
girl or a stripper. I see call girl
more but as always up to author

— jules's call girl name should
be a name seb nicknamed her
when they were in hs (for cutesy
reasons) I'm thinking angel, roxy