plan of action | regulus black

‧͙⁺˚*☾ 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏*
REGULUS BLACK
( AVAILABLE // marauders era: 7th year-? )
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘
— emma greenwell

𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘— emma greenwell

" you ruined everything,
reg. everything i did to
save helena, was for
nothing. "

     Estelle Carrow had been so careful. She knew when to watch her tongue. She knew who it was best for her to be seen with. She knew how to cultivate the best personality for her to seem submissive. And she knew why she was doing it. Her little sister, Helena Carrow, was not going to groomed to become a Death Eater. All she had to do was make sure her parents focused all their classist views on herself, and Helena would be able to grow up in the shadows.

     It had worked so well. Estelle's parents taught her dark magic, while they left Helena in her room. She sat around Death Eaters once a month as they made plans for the Dark Lord's rising, while Helena was away at a friend's house. Estelle Carrow even had a set day of when she would receive the Dark Mark, while Helena would be able to grow up with an unbranded left forearm. Her parents thought they did so well raising Estelle. She was going to follow in Mommy and Daddy's footsteps and make them proud. However, Estelle Carrow was a carefully constructed illusion.

The oldest Carrow daughter was a fraud. She hated the dark spells she had to learn. She hated having to sit around murderers once a month. She hated being the apple of her parents' eyes, but she did it all for Helena, and she would do it all over again for her if she had too.

A plan had been set in place by Estelle. The moment she graduated Hogwarts, she was going to take Helena and run. She had been planning on having Helena finish her studies at Beauxbatons, while Estelle found whatever job she could to take care of them both. The only reason Estelle wouldn't leave as soon as she became of age was because Helena refused to leave until Estelle passed her NEWTS. If they ran, the two Carrows would be disowned and they would need quick money for food, shelter, clothes, and school supplies, and Estelle needed good scores for a good job. Helena also knew if they left when Estelle turned seventeen, she'd never finish school because she'd be too busy making sure Helena was taken care of first.

Everything was going according to plan. Helena was growing up out of the eyes of Death Eaters, and Estelle only had to complete one more year at Hogwarts. The two Carrow sisters were so close. That was until Estelle's parents decided to marry Estelle off to Regulus Black.

The eldest Carrow was blindsided. She had done so well, too well perhaps, in creating her illusion. For the submissive, dutiful, prospective Death Eater, Estelle Carrow, seemed like a rightful prize for Regulus Black after he received his Dark Mark.