Visitors

OKAY SINCE YOU GUYS GOT THE VOTES AND NOT THE COMMENTS I'LL GIVE YOU A FIX. CAUSE RAYNE75 DEFINITELY NEEDS IT AND MS JACKIE WHO HIT ME UP ON MY WALL. I CAN'T LEAVE YALL HANGING. RAYNE OUT HERE REREADING THE SAME CHAPTER FOR HER FIX. HAHAHAHAHA. ALRIGHT YALL LETS GET 100 VOTES AND 85 COMMENTS. WE ARE 57 IN CHICKLIT BABY. WE ARE DOING IT. YASSSS. ENJOY.

Visitors

Detrick sat on the other side of the clear glass surrounded by visitors meeting their incarcerated loved ones. His eye twitched at the metal door in the far corner opened allowing prisoners to enter and be seated. Shandon had waited outside since Detrick had only submitted his name for visitation. Darryl stopped in front of the window and flashed a grim smile. He took a seat and they both reached for the phone.

"So what do I owe this pleasure? Did you come for some tips on how to fuck my wife properly? Well first try grabbing her-.."

"Watch your gotdamn mouth!" Detrick warned.

"Oooo did I guess right?"

"Look I didn't come here to play with you."

"Then what the hell did you come here for?" Detrick took a deep breath before speaking.

"Delaney is missing."

"And?" Darryl spoke with no emphasis of care.

"AND...I think you had something to do with it!"

"Wow, you know for someone who thinks he knows my wife and child better than me you obviously don't know shit. Are you blind too? How could I have anything to do with her missing and I'm in this fucking place?"

"That's what I want to know. Maybe you got someone on the outside working for you. What about your girlfriend?"

"I haven't heard from that bitch since I got locked up! Maybe Delaney isn't missing, maybe she got tired of yall and decided to get the hell out of dodge. If she knew what was good for her she would have." Detrick was quickly losing his patience with Darryl and was grateful for the glass between them or he would have reached for his throat.

"Look I don't have time for this shit I know you have something to do with her disappearing and you better tell me something and fast or...-"

"Or what? You're gonna huff and puff and blow the jail down. Hahaha Nigga get the fuck outta here! Hahaha."

"I'll let district attorney know that after made threats to the life of Dessiah and attempted to kidnap Delaney you were arrested. And so conveniently your daughter went missing." Detrick threatened.

"No no no remember she's your daughter remember. At least that's what you told me when you assaulted me the night I tried to check on the child's well-being. In fact maybe you have something to do with it. You beat me to a pulp then still angry took all your frustration out on the only one who was around once you found out the woman you're fucking is still married. Beat the helpless child to nothing, hid her body and not trying to frame an innocent incarcerated man to take the fall. Ahhh YOU'RE TRYNA FRAME ME! HE'S TRYNA FRAME ME!" Darryl yelled being animated in his claim. Nearby guards rested their hands on batons giving him a warning stare which he took heed and settled down.

"Are you finished? I know you know something so tell me Darryl right now! That is a child out there scared for her life."

"Whats in it for me?"

"What?" Detrick thought maybe he didn't hear him right. There is no way that this man could be so cold.

"I said what's in it for me?"

"Are you Serious right now?"

"As a muthafuckin' heart attack." Detrick grit his teeth when a vision on Delaney smiling came to mind and he put aside. Desperate times call for desperate measures. He didn't think that would mean making deals with the devil in the process.

"What do you want?"

"Dessiah give me my house back and drop the assault charges on me and I'll see what I can do about getting you something on Delaney. You know an ear or a finger hahahaha!"

"You SON OF A BITCH!" Detrick stood throwing his chair at the glass but it did no damage. Not even a crack. Darryl laughed as guards came behind Detrick restraining him as he yelled."

"So I guess that's no deal then. Hahaha." Darryl laughed hanging up the phone and was escorted out by the guards.

"I'm fine! Let me go!" Detrick yelled with his hands forced above his head. Eventually he was released and left the prison.

////////////////////////////////

Detrick and Shandon drove in silence back to Atlanta. He couldn't imagine what to tell Dessiah since he would return worse than when he left. Darryl was a despicable human being and that in itself made him think of the vilest things to do to him. Delaney was somewhere scared possibly fighting for her life and the man who helped created her could care less. Even to make jokes about sending her body parts to her own mother. This was worse than he thought and in that moment he wanted to break down. What if he couldn't bring Delaney home? Blood or not she was his daughter and nothing and no one could change that if they tried.

Two weeks Later

Two weeks had passed and still Delaney had not returned home. After countless filers and search parties no one had any clue where she was or with whom. It was as if she vanished into thin air and there was no way to make her reappear. Shandon had returned to New York and made a point to constantly check in to make sure that Dessiah was okay but it was evident that she wasn't. He communicated with Lisa and Detrick as much as possible making himself available to anything that would be needed to bring Delaney back home. Lisa on the other hand never left Dessiah's side. She was there with her each and every day to be the resource for Dessiah to just make it through the day. Detrick refused to give up and even hired a private detective to help in their search but nothing had come up as of yet. Although Detrick was convinced Darryl had something to do with her disappearance there was nothing that could link him to it since he was incarcerated. What else was there to possibly do?

Detrick came in the apartment from going on a morning jog to try and clear his mind. He had felt like he was living in a fog with daily nightmares of Delaney crying out for him in a dark room. He couldn't see her face but could hear the echo of her voice and it haunted him daily. Dessiah had stopped speaking altogether. She laid in bed and refused to eat anything. Today was no different but it was getting worse because now she wouldn't even drink anything for the past four days.

"DESSIAH! OH MY GOD DESSIAH WAKE UP!!" Lisa screamed from the bedroom.

"Dessiah?" Detrick ran into the room to see Lisa hovered over Dessiah's body frantic. She tried to shake her awake but she didn't respond. "Dessiah wake up baby!! Dessiah come on wake up!" Detrick shook her body and reached for his cellphone and dialed 911. He had already felt like he was losing his world and now the other half of his heart was losing herself.////////////////////////////////////////////

OH MY GOODNESS!!! THAT DARRYL IS EVIL. OMG TWO WEEKS AND DESSIAH STILL HASNT BEEN FOUND. DO YOU THINK HE KNOWS MORE THAN HE'S SAYING? I HOPE DESSIAH IS OKAY!! HOW BOUT THAT CLIFFHANGER THOUGH? SO BECAUSE I LOVE YALL I WANT TO INSERT SOMEONE INTO THE STORY AS A CHARACTER. I'll NEED A PICTURE TO PUT IN THE BOOK.  I LOVE YALL. 100 VOTES 85 COMMENTS BABES.

Love The Hurt Awayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें