"Past Demons Resurrected" Part 2

OKAY GUYS ENJOY... LETS GET THESE VOTES TO 90 AND THESE COMMENTS TO 75 PLEASE GUYS IT AINT OVER.

     Dessiah's head rested on her chest with blood flowing down her face. Her eyes were closed with her body hanging high in the air. Her wrists were wrapped in duct tape and metal chains that rested on a hook suspended above his head. Detrick couldn't tell if she was still alive and the idea that she wasn't tore his insides. Suddenly he felt an acidic pain flow through his veins and surrounding his heart.

"Dessiah... baby...Dessiah wake up baby. Come on girl wake up! Talk to me!" He called out to her in agony. She didn't respond. "DESSIAHHHH!" Detrick screamed shaking her body above him.

"She doesn't have anything to say love." A female voice said from afar. Her body stood in the shadows of the doorway.

"What did you do?" Detrick yelled.

"Nothing. Oh you must mean the blood on her face? Well, the old bitch put up quite a fight. She thought she could take what was mine, what belongs to me!" Detrick tried pulling to see how to get Dessiah down but he couldn't reach her hands.

"What are you talking about? Get her down from here now!"

"Baby you shouldn't be mad with me, I told you this would never be over between us."

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Detrick peered at the female figure amongst the darkness in the doorway. Slowly the claps of her heels could be heard moving closer into the room. Stepping into the light she showcased her beautiful low cut navy blue cocktail dress. Form fitting over every curve she possessed and wanted to show for his eyes to see. Silver strapped heels set a level of sexiness that she aimed to provide. Her hair was a short pixie cut that was classy and favored her beautiful dark brown skin.

"Don't tell me you don't remember the love of your life Detrick." She smiled in front of him. Detrick couldn't place where he knew her from but he felt like this was the worst time to forget.

"You know that night we had together has been on my mind for so long. The love we made and the baby we should have had. Our Love child." She kissed him on his lips and Detrick pulled away. "Awww Detrick I see you haven't changed much. Still like to play hard to get. It's okay, I have a gift for you, a surprise I think you're going to love." She walked over to a rope that was attached to a heavy covering over what looked like a box. "You know if it wasn't for that Bitch Taylour hurting you and taking you for granted then you would have been able to accept that I was all you needed."

Taylour? Night of love making? Detrick thought back to figure what and wo she was talking about. Suddenly like a flash it hit him.

"Des...Desiree?" He questioned. She leaped onto him in excitement.

"I knew you would remember. Hell I knew you would never forget me. How could you forget your true love? Don't worry Detrick I forgive you for wasting your time with this other bitch. I knew you just needed them out of your way to see that we were meant for one another. I told you I would come back for you. Remember Baby?" Detrick thought back to the day he had Des thrown out of his apartment after they had sex and she tried to find the condom that he used with her. She was Taylour's secretary who had gotten it in her mind that Detrick was supposed to be her man and the father of her children. It ended bad. Really it never really started other than a one-time sexual encounter. Had she been after him all this time?

"Oh Detrick I can't wait to show you your surprise." She ran back to the rope. "TADA!!" Pulling on the rope the heavy cover lifted revealing a medium cage. Detrick looked closer and there he dropped to his knees when he realized what was in front of him blindfolded with hands duct taped above her knees.

"Delaney!" He said just above a whisper. It was as if his heart broke inside of him. "Delaney its Detrick. Baby girl talk to me."

"Daddy?" Delaney spoke low. Detrick faintly smiled with tears falling down his eyes.

"Yes baby Daddy's here. Are you okay?"

"I want to go home." She said still not being able to see his face blindfolded.

"You are home!" Desiree yelled.

"Laney stay calm Daddy is going to get you out of there." Detrick calmly said.

"Hurry. Please Daddy. Where is my Mom?"

"She's okay Laney just stay calm I'll be right back." Detrick wiped his face and slowly stood to his feet.

"Don't be sad baby I did this for us. Now we can have the family that I always wanted and that you deserve." Desiree smiled cheerfully as if she had done something right. If it wasn't for that Bitch Taylour hurting, you and taking you for granted then you would have been able to accept that I was all you needed."

"So you think killing her Dessiah and kidnapping Delaney is going to make me be with you? Are you fucking crazy?"

"You are not showing yourself to be very appreciative Detrick!" Desiree said through gritted teeth.

"What am I supposed to be Desiree? You have her hanging here in front of her child!"

"Tshh she's completely fine Detrick look." Desiree walked over to a yellow controller and lowered Dessiah down still with her hands hanging above her head. "See De..." She grabbed a bucket of cold water and threw it in Dessiah's face. "AHHHHHH!" Dessiah screamed awakend by the cold water. She heeved from the cold water. Detrick was relieved that there was still breath in her body. Even he felt this entire situation was his fault. Wasn't it?////////////////

CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT?? BUT HOW DEEP DOES THIS GO? WHO WILL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE? I NEED COMMENTS BECAUSE THERE IS ANOTHER BIG TWIST. WE ARE ALMOST DONE YALL. ALMOST... OH BOY COMMENT/ MY HEART BROKE FOR DELANEY