Give Me Whats Mine (Official Chapter) pt 1

Here is part 1. Enjoy Loves I know You have waited long.

Give Me What's Mine

      Detrick awoke to an empty bed which he hadn't expected since Dessiah was by his side when he initially fell asleep. His eyes searched the room for her smile and she was nowhere in sight. He slowly eased out of bed checking the bathroom and still nothing. Detrick looked for his phone to call her but it wasn't where he left it on the inn table. Suddenly a loud beeping noise grabbed his attention and he followed its sound that led him behind the dresser where her cellphone was on the floor. The alarm was sounding off repeatedly. Picking it up he tried to call his phone. It rang twice and then went straight to voicemail. Detrick used the find my phone program to locate his cell. The location was listed as a warehouse which he found odd because his phone was next to him last night and now its listed at a warehouse. The only explanation he could have for that is Dessiah took his phone by accident. But what the hell was she doing in a warehouse at this time of morning? Detrick sent her a simple text.

"Where are you Babe?" It wasn't even a full two minutes before a response came through.

"I'm waiting for you Daddy." Detrick was taken aback by her response. Since when did she refer to him as Daddy? He shrugged it off.

"Where are you babe?"

"5543 Shadeline st #415. Be here in 30 minutes!"

"On my way babe." Detrick began putting on his jeans when the cell rang. It was Shandon.

"Hello." Detrick answered.

"Hey...wait who is this?" Shandon asked confused by the deep voice on the line.

"It's me, Detrick. What's up man?"

"I was just calling Dessiah to see if there was any update on Delaney?"

"Naw, man not yet but I'm going to meet Dessiah now. She has my phone and I have hers." Detrick sat on the bed to put on his boots with the phone held between his shoulder and ear.

"Oh ok. I just wanted to make sure everything is good. Look hit me up if you guys need anything. I'm actually in town until tomorrow so..."

"I got you. Let me go and meet her and I'll hit you back when I get to her so she can talk to you."

"Cool. Where is she now?"

"Some warehouse she wanted me to meet her at in a little while." Shandon was silent for a moment.

"Oh. Okay." They spoke for a moment longer and then hung up. Detrick quickly made his way out of the door and to his baby.

Detrick arrived down an open road that was surrounded by old factories. By the time he made further down the road an eerie feeling came over him and he suddenly questioned his judgement and the GPS. Why on earth would Dessiah be over here this early in the morning? If it was concerning Delaney, she would have said something in the text. The building was long and grey. It looked as if it hadn't seen a paint job in years and the parking lot was empty. There wasn't a car in sight which he found odd since this was where she said for him to meet her. Detrick pulled in front of the building with his engine still running. He couldn't even figure out where to enter let alone go. He picked up his cell.

"I'm here." She sent him a thumbs up emoji and a door that blended in with the wall about 30 feet away swung open. There was no one there standing with it open Just a crate to keep it half way open for him to enter. He unbuckled himself, sent another quick text, and made his way down the parking lot to the door. Detrick entered the room that was low lit and very cold. It smelled of mildew and copper. Barely being able to see his steps in front of him he used his cellphone as a light.

"Siah? " He continued to walk forward slowly looking around the room with a small light in the far upper corner of the room that only gave light to the wall and shadow to everything else. It felt like there was a slop into the floor. He shined his phone down below him where he saw water on the floor. As if there were some sort of leak however it was low enough not to cover his feet but high enough to wet his shoes. Continuing to look down he slowly moved forward. "Dessiah baby where are you? Babe this shit ain't funny now." The battery on the cell was starting to die since it never fully charged from being on the floor all night. He had 15% before he was completely out of luck. Detrick sighed out of worry when he heard steps as if they just entered the room but he saw nothing. He turned behind him to shining the phone walking backwards when something touched the back of his neck hard. He quickly turned around shining the dim light from the cell on what looked like a foot suspended high in the air. "AHHHHH!!! SHIT!!" Detrick tried to see above him but the phone was dimming by the second to save energy. "Dessiah this shit aint funny now. HELLO? BABY BRING YO ASS!! " Suddenly the sound of breakers being switched on could be heard as the room filled with light.

"Here I am." A voice in the distance said. And now the face of the body that hung suspended high in the air was able to be fully seen. Detrick's heart dropped at the sight of this angelic face with blood running down dripping on him. ///////////////////////////////////////////////

OKAY SO I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING A YEAR AND A DAY FOR THIS IM SO SORRY. I DISAPPEARED WENT BACK TO WORK AND ITS ALL BEEN HECTIC. THEN MY LAPTOP BLEW OUT. THE WHOLE MOTHERBOARD.. BUT TO GOD BE THE GLORY... I GOT ANOTHER ONE COMPUTER. I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IT TOOK ALOT TO GET THAT OUT. BEEN HAVING WRITERS BLOCK. IM GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN. WHO DO YOU THINK WAS HANGING? DELANEY? DESSIAH? WHY IS SHANDON IN TOWN ALL OF THE SUDDEN? I NEED 65 COMMENTS AND 80 VOTES. DONT WORRY THE NEW CHAPTER WILL BE READY ONCE GOAL IS MET. I WONT LEAVE YALL WAITING. MUAH. PLEASE GO TO MY INSTAGRAM I LIKE TO DO LIVE FEEDS WITH YALL. LOURLOVESYOU IS MY SCREEN NAME